1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any madoka magica fans? :3

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by oohkeagiechuu, Nov 28, 2014.

1. I'm kind of obsessed with this series...
    I've watched madoka magica four times, and seen rebellion multiple times:astonished:
    idk I just relate so much to madoka and the series makes me so happy... and sad at the same time. I cosplayed homura last weekend at a con, and I plan to cosplay madokami/godoka soon :slight_smile: Everything about the show is just so amazing and it made me think about life differently agh I love it so much. I just wanted to know if there was anyone here who shared the interest haha
    [​IMG]
    may you sacrifice your soul for the good of the universe and help stop entropy :grin:

2. VideoGameLover

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ahahaha. You don't even know.

I love Madoka Magica. My favorite character is Tomoe Mami, followed by HOMUra.

3. Oh awesome!!! I love Mami:slight_smile: she's so cute. Mine is Madoka, because I relate to her a bunch, but I love Homura too hehe.

4. hawkmoth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    PMMM is one of my all time favorite shows ^^ I'm so happy to see others on here that like it as well.

5. same! its my favorite... no exceptions haha
    who is your favorite character?

6. Laszlo

OMG YES <3 Mami is my fave and I really want to cosplay her (and maybe this humanized version of Kyube that I saw on tumblr...)