1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skinny Jeans.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Andrew, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Andrew

I lovee skinny jeans.

So, I went to Gap yesterday with some friends. I went to see what was on the sale rack and I found a pair of Gap Skinny Jeans for only $14.99. So, I bought them.. Then, when my mom picks me up. She said, "What did you buy?". I told her jeans.. and the first words out of her mouth are.. They better not be SKINNY JEANS. I was like :X Then, I asked why couldn't I get skinny jeans? She said, because they hurt guys private parts and their for faggots :X!! Soo. She is making me take them back. I hope she forgets about it. It sucks, because I am so locked down in my house. I can't wear whatever I want. She said To wear whatever I want I have to get a job -_-. I mean she buys me like hollister, abercrombie, ect.. But I want to wear skinny jeans ):

-Luis

2. panda

Did she really say that?? You better have Becky have a talk with her.

3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    To be honest, I hate wearing tight pants - they're uncomfortable and I wear my clothes for comfort, not style - but your mom ought not be saying things like that. Can I assume you're not out to her? I'm sure Becky will be here any minute now...

4. Adam

I don't see how people wear skinny jeans XD
    I like em baggy

5. Andrew

yeah she did. but o_o i dont think my mom would like to talk to becky. :X!

I dont know. I like them for the " fashion sense " I guess. lol. Plus their amazing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. I agree...

Your mom was definitely wrong for making those comments though. :icon_sad:

7. Andrew

you should of seen how she reacted o_o.

NO YOUR NOT WEARING THEM! I refuse to buy you those jeans. Only gay people wear that crap. Its like people who wear their pants lose and down their butt. -_-

grr.

8. SlickyPants

The comment about sexuality and choice of jeans was uncalled for but if she is paying for them she can veto any of your choices. I'm not sure how old you are but if you can, find a job and buy the cloths that you want to wear. :slight_smile:

9. Amy

Amy

get a job, buy your own clothes. tell her its not just gay guys who wear them. really, has she seen the jonas brothers?

ok, that part about jb was a joke. kevin hella sets off my gaydar.

i hate wearing skinny jeans. but i LOVE guys in them. not girls very often, because it can easily look slutty if not done right.

its really hard to find non-"gangsta" or skinny jeans for men here. and even harder to find regular jeans for me(short, fat, and not slutty)

10. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I was wondering how my name came up in the Skinny Jeans thread. lol Well I could rant all day about a teenagers choice of dress. Maybe because I never had any problem with my kids! However my niece got her nose pierced and dyed the front of her hair blue and her employer at McDonald's is pitching a fit. What does the color of your hair have to do with the way you work? I don't get it. Still I think individuality is important. I mean if it was a proven fact that skinny jeans ruined your manhood I might have a problem with it but I doubt that is true. Oh and why won't your mom talk to me? :tears::tears::tears:

11. sexyalex

oh hell nah! don't bring MY mom into this. That woman does have a point Panda...well except for the "faggots" part. Skinny jeans is just skinny jeans. However, they do hurt the male private parts and not unless ur buying them a couple sizes up ur own which inevitably makes the crotch region look like pampers.:dry:

beleive me. I critique fashion for a living...here, they call them spangs or spangy's and i am telling you Panda, i have seen boys (bear in mind idk how it is in the US), slide themselves down into skinny jeans with the aid of plastic grocery bags, JUST cuz it cannot fit and they want skinny jeans cuz everyone is wearing it. Personally? i think its just tacky and plain out a blasphemy to mens' fashion. If you have not explored ur sence in fashion then i suggest u lay off skinny jeans for now cuz they r just not happening again.
    Since u like skinny jeans so much, try straight pants. not jeans, pants. 100% heavy cotton FTW, and its not as tight as skinny jeans but has almost the same effect. and would compliment ur body structure lovely.:slight_smile:

12. McBenz

her comments were stupid but she was right about the whole privates thing. it sounds wierd but it f***s up your parts. i know i'm a chick but i pay attention in science :wink:

13. Jerr

Your mom does have a right to control what you wear... at the moment. She is at least offering freedom once you start buying your own clothes. If it is her money she does have some right to how it is used.

Her comment was out of line but I usually get comments like that all the time from mis madre so I just ignore her until she stops yelling about something or another. (Easiest way to breeze through is let em yell then walk away.)

I'm not the biggest fan of skinny jeans but I do have a few pairs of Girl's Pants. (Really, girl's pants... not boys pants that look like girls pants but girls pants.) My suggestion if you do get skinny jeans... Invest in under armor. (Or off brand equivalent.) The under armor shorts help prevent your bulge from being on display for the world, keepts the boxer/undies line on your ars/leg from showing AND makes that last bit of yourself easier to slide the pants up. (...I have a bum and it gets in the way!)

p.s. Under Armor is spandex undershorts...basically. You'll find it in sports stores. I found mine at walmart because I <3 Walmart and 10 dollars beats out 40.

14. Daniel

I had skinny jeans when I was skinny.

Then I had to stop wearing underwear to wear them.

I can't wear them anymore.

15. TyraBanksIsFierce

llloooovvveee skinny jeans

16. sexyalex

lmao, "i had skinny jeans when i was skinny" :lol: thats hilarious...

17. Loveless

Loveless Guest

I can't see how you can wear those, They look so uncomfortable.

18. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That. My clothing is as loose as I can find it without it falling off. I wear a belt to keep my pants on and my shirt doesn't flap around in the wind, but I want plenty of room to move around in. Tight pants are just not comfortable for me, and that's my primary focus when buying clothes.

19. James

I hate skinny jeans.

20. Daniel

Sadly the truth.