1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Fantasy Book blurb what do you think of the main idea.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Justinian20, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Justinian20

I am writing a book which is called Legacy. You'll see why through the plot and description of story below.

Set in a world of war, comes the story of Zalbthar, a young boy from a small tribe in the cold south of an empire ruled over by one man, the Mage King Herschunn the Wise. The Mage King has angered the people and the people are angry and calling for his head. Who will lead the mighty rebellion against the Mage King, who will create his own Legacy by killing the tyrant and ending the unlawful rule of the Mage class over the common people.

What do you guys think after reading this blurb for my fantasy story.

2. White Knight

It is a common plot in fantasy work. That is not a bad thing. Plots are just tools, important thing is how you use them. If unique plots were that important Hollywood would be out of business. :wink:

3. Justinian20

For me I was considering making Zalbthar gay as well. To make the legacy more interesting it's the message behind the book which is anyone can make their own legacy.