1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sia - Do You Know Who She Is?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Mickwho123, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Mickwho123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So hey, I am just posting something small firstly as my first post. But secondly as my favorite singer / artist who is out at the moment is...

Sia

I just think she is a fantastic inspiration for me as her songs can bring you through them hard times. With me I have has a lot of sad and bad moments so far, E.G. Bullying, anxiety. However I find by listing to her songs it can pull me through these times!

So I would just like to know if anyone else knows who she is, and if you do what songs of hers do you like and what do they mean to you!

Thanks
    Mickwho123!

2. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

God yes!

This track is just.. wow.

[YOUTUBE]SFGvmrJ5rjM[/YOUTUBE]

3. Mickwho123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You are right on that one!

Have you heard

Sia - I'm In Here

It is another fantastic single by here. However album wise, I would recommend '1,000 Forms Of Fear' or 'Colour The Small one'

4. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

Not sure if this will float your boat - but her vocals are, well I just can't get bored of listening to her.

[YOUTUBE]QQcj4A_DlbA[/YOUTUBE]

5. Justinian20

I know who she is and personally don't mind her, but that is because I'm Australian and for me I just can't hate Aussie artists for any reason, even though some of them are really mainstream. One artist I can hate is Iggy Azalea(but she raps in a American accent so I can say she doesn't appeal because she doesn't sound Australian when she does her rapping).

6. Mickwho123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have heard this before, such a good song!

---------- Post added 4th Dec 2014 at 10:11 PM ----------

Your right on that, i can't stand the woman I have nothing against her, just her music is rubbish!