1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the comic book/graphic novel/manga scene that gives you the most feels?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by puppiesarecute, Dec 4, 2014.

1. puppiesarecute

SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT

Mine is the scene in Watchmen when the gang finds out that the new Night Owl frees Rorschach and go to the old Night Owl's house to beat him up and kill him, thinking that it's the new Night Owl, and it's Halloween and Night Owl comes to the door with candy thinking it's for the kids that he gives candy to every year and the gang is there and their psychotic leader beats him up ignoring the other gang members telling him that he's just an innocent old man and right before he dies a picture falls down next to him of him in his glory days. The worst part is when the kids come to trick or treat.

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Mine is also from watchmen and it's the scene the quote in my sig refers to

3. puppiesarecute

Oh yeah, that one is very feely too, also the one when Rorschach snaps and realizes the little girl got fed to the dogs.

4. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

The dark knight returns, batman vs superman fight.

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Mm, though rather than sad that one's more horrific and disturbing if anything xD but still very emotional

I prefer the movie version to the book's actually but both are great

6. puppiesarecute

Really? I like the books better…but I'm generally like that with movie adaptions.

7. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Well in Watchmen's case I like both equally but I was more referring to that specific scene since the Novel and the Movie approach it differently. I think the movie made it more impactful and realistic, but that's just my opinion~

8. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Wolverine's Revenge was pretty feely, when he's killing himself over and over again for months.

The Dark Knight Rises, when Alfred sees Bruce at the cafe. Different kind of feels, but still feels.

And the moment when Gambit and Rogue are trapped by Nanny in Antarctica.

9. puppiesarecute

Hmm yeah I get that

---------- Post added 4th Dec 2014 at 10:53 PM ----------

Yassss Wolverines Revenge much feelz can't type cuz da feelz

Sorry I don't know why I did that…I've turned into that of which I hate from my generation.

10. White Knight

Yeah I like those moments as well.

In general speaking anything by John Byrne will touch my heart.

Also I think I am most touched by Invisible Woman as a character. Her survival race against a mysterious figure whom turns out as grown up Franklin was touching.

As issues I might pick last two Fantastic Four stories before Heroes Reborn, during Onslaught saga. It was the first time I see Mister Fantastic that fierce and Invisible Woman that desperate. Those moments just shows their father/mother sides behind their costumed identities... which mostly every mother and father share. Probably as I see those humanly moments in FF movies I love them even everyone says they suck.

Yes I cried during Thing's I wish I could be invisible talk with Susan.

For newly series I think I liked Forever Evil:Rogues Rebellion most. I always thought Rogues as jokes... However that series showed me how close knitted that group is, how they have their sense of honor. You can't see it in enemies of Batman or Spider-man.

Doh! I nearly forgot the Civil War moments of Captain America. His rebellion left me grinning like an idiot for days probably. While most see him as government's dog I knew, always knew in a situation like that Cap would be the first to rebel. And his shot and announced dead. Also the Thor vs Iron Man fight when Thor returns from his long absence and learns about things during Civil War.

Okay better shut up before I make longest post in the history. If you asked me my life's touching moments that would be probably easier to list. :grin:

11. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

The Eclipse from Berserk. Nothing even comes close.

And if I had to make, say, a top ten list, all the other spots would also be filled with Berserk moments. Every time you think the story can't get any more tragic Miura somehow finds a way to twist the knife yet again while letting on just the bare minimum of hope to keep you reading.