1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reality T.V. Fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Serendipity13, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Serendipity13

Anyone else out there a fan of reality T.V.? I'm obsessed with it. I especially love competition shows like Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother, Top Model, and MasterChef. I love the BB live feeds, get em every season. Theres a new one called Utopia which is pretty good too.

2. shinji

shinji Guest

I was a fan, until a close friend of mine shared exactly how "stuff" works behind the scene. He's a lead singer in a band who appeared in "X-Factor", and... Let's just say that, things aren't exactly as they portray them on TV.

I know this is pretty obvious to most, but to me personally, it kind of defeats the purpose of the whole "reality" aspect of a show. All this and the fact that most (if not all) Bulgarian shows are copies of American/British shows...

That being said, i did enjoy Hell's Kitchen, if only to see Gordon yell at people.

3. titanV

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah. Big fan of Survivor and Amazing Race. I watch Masterchef too, but somehow I missed out on the last season..

Sometimes I think people are told to mess up just to give him a reason to yell. I mean, whoever signs up for it should know how to cook scallops, but then again watching Ramsay smashing/throwing them is priceless :slight_smile:

4. drendrle09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only reality show I watch is Survivor. I'm obsessed with it! Such an interesting game. Too bad people this season have no idea how to play it.

5. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't stand most reality TV, but there are exceptions. Gordon Ramsey for one, and any
    reality TV that is also educational at the same time.

6. Candace

My mom, unfortunately, watches a whole lot of it. 19 Kids and Counting, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Duck Dynasty= can't stand it!!

I do like the repo and pawn shop reality shows: South Beach Towing, Lizard Lick Towing, Hardcore Pawn, Storage Wars (Los Angeles, New York, Texas) Pawn Stars.

7. Psaurus918

Million Dollar Listing NY and LA

8. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being from the UK, I really enjoy the UK version of The Apprentice and The Great British Bakeoff -which is basically a cake competition. It's more exciting than it sounds, okay? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nick loves himself some rupauls drag race

10. C P

C P

I'm a big fan of Big Brother(have been for years) and watch it every summer, if nothing else. I get the live feeds as well.

Now, as insane as it sounds, if only I could get around to potentially trying out for it at some point... :lol:

11. KrisBrooks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to love pretty much any reality TV. I still enjoy it, but I can pretty much only stand to watch Bravo's Real Housewives Franchise and Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta.

They all seem pretty staged as of late, but I still enjoy watching. A guilty pleasure!

12. CyanChachki

I am totally into reality TV!! ANTM not so much anymore, but I watch it from time to time. I usually watch Big Brother (US & CAN) and RuPaul's Drag Race. I'm so excited for the new BBCAN and RPDR seasons coming up in February!