1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baby Got Back ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TrueHeartZ, Dec 10, 2014.

1. TrueHeartZ

I don't care what anyone says baby got back is the best song ever and anaconda should have Sir Mix Alot in it. I know this doesn't really have a point to it but I'm tired and fixing to go to bed so I just posted this for the sake of posting something.
    (!)

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gotta say it is one of the top five rap songs.

3. Candace

I agree with you! :lol: Whenever I hear it being played on the radio, I always think of the Burger King commercials that aired a couple of years ago, along with those ads by T.G.I. Fridays in the late 90s. It's a really great rap song and it's extremely catchy to say the least.

4. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Its amazing to me how much staying power this song has especially after all of the years since its initial release. I remember when this song came out and although it was a hit then but it seems to be a bigger and endless hit song since then. However, it is still considered a rap classic.