1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homeland

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Rawrzilla, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

[​IMG]

Homeland is baaaaaack babeeeeeh

That's it, I can't. Not enough. A few posts here and there on the "What are you thinking?" thread is not nearly enough for me to encapsulate how hard I am for this show. Specially now. Holy cow, every single time that I have thought "I know were this is going" in this season, nope! Have a curve-ball! And another! And another! And another! Plot-twists galore! (Picture Oprah delivering plot-twists to get the whole idea).

I just can't keep bottling my excitement, I'm gonna blow up dammit. I need an outlet to gush about everything Homeland and I would love to know I'm not the only one. Hell, I will even welcome detractors! Come at me! Take your best shots (futilely) at punching holes through my fanaticism! I don't even care, I just need to hear (read*) the word "Homeland" from someone else besides my own echo (posts*).

I'm still processing the cliffhanger from Krieg Nicht Lieb ("Not war lovers" in German), so excuse my expletives and over-enthusiastic tone. I'll cool down... Eventually. Maybe. Point being; if you follow the show, used to follow the show, watched last episode by accident while zapping late on Sunday night and now feel the overpowering urge to binge-watch the whole thing (and why wouldn't you), or even just have some vague peripheral knowledge of the series; say hi.

K, thanks.

#1 Rawrzilla, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Love Homeland; been watching since it started. Season 3 was a weaker one, but this new season has been better overall, and extremely suspenseful these past few episodes. I have not seen the latest episode, but I will watch it tomorrow. Really excited to see how this ends :grin:

3. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Duuuuuude I'm telling ya, this season doesn't just have a few aces up it's sleeve, it has the whole fucking deck up there. I let my guard down thinking the stage had already been set for the last 3 episodes, but then the last 10 minutes of Krieg Nicht Lieb happened and... Omg.

*Ehem* So yeah, Homeland. Agreed on Season 3. It was rather... Underwhelming, to say the least. Definitely the lowest point of the series so far. This one started a little slow too, however as soon as we got rid of Aayan (right around the time I was getting sick of him actually) everything started spiraling out of control and now I have no idea how this will end. Exactly the way it's supposed to be.

4. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you seen the season finale yet? Apparently it's TERRIBLE!

I almost don't want to watch it. "Krieg Nicht Lieb" was so good, I can't stand to see an episode that doesn't move the plot forward at all and instead focuses on personal drama.

#4 MintberryCrunch, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  5. tokyo777

tokyo777 Guest

I love that show..never thought i would like it as much as i do.

6. SomeLeviathan

it's real bad.