1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Legend Of Korra)[spoilers]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by kunglaomksm, Dec 19, 2014.

1. kunglaomksm

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

To all the fans of the Legend Of Korra, the finale implied that Korrasami is cannon. I mean they were hinting the relationship between Korra and Asami but in the end they hold hands and look each other in the eyes while they teleport to the spirit world. I admit I was never a Korrasami fan, but the finale changed my mind cause I could see the chemistry and I didn't expect the creators to show that.

All in all, the finale is a BALANCE of action and conflict resolution without resulting to violence. Good job to the creators for this wonderful series :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

2. Sam I Am

I also didn't entirely understand their interaction during the serious, and HOMG the ending sealed it for me. So beautiful! Props to Nickelodeon!

3. C P

C P

I was just going to post about this, too, so ninja'd...

But yeah, even though I've missed some of the later episodes(will go back to get a hold of them), even I was like wow when I took notice of the ending closely; particularly when her and Asami were walking to the spirit portal and 'held hands'...then the look they gave to each other as they were whisked away to the spirit world.

Oh snaps O:

4. TheStormInside

5. Rainbow Girl

I read about this online. I've been considering watching Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra for a while but this convinced me. I have to finish some of my other shows first but I'll add it to the list. :slight_smile:

6. kunglaomksm

Guys the creators themselves confirmed Korrasami.

bryan konietzko

(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

7. IvorySteel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I couldn't believe it happened. I was so happy, you could've heard my squeals from the spirit world.

#korrasamifangirl4lyfe

8. kem

kem

canon*