1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by whynotnow81, Dec 20, 2014.

1. whynotnow81

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Anyone playing, it's so addicting and enjoyable. I had sort phased out gaming but this one got me back in. It can be a bit repetitive, but it's just so fun running around upping your weapons and killing things

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Diablo 3 is awesome! :icon_bigg Well, especially now that they've updated it. Super fun.

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Demon Hunter.
    All day, every day.

That was the most enjoyable class, for me, when I was playing.

4. KingJude

God I hated this game -_- Repetitive. Shocking graphics. It's very popular, although I'm not too sure why...

5. shinji

shinji Guest

The game was somewhat enjoyable to me when I had someone to play it with. But the AH kind of slowly killed the game, especially on several occasions where people made a ton of gold using exploits.

Graphics of the game are terrible and optimization is still not fixed. It actually lags on a G75VX, using low settings.

Once you've gone through the game several times, it becomes just another grind, which effectively makes it boring. New expansion didn't save it (according to my friend, I didn't buy it).

My expectations of Blizzard plummeted sometime around the time they announced that we could play as Pandas in World of Warcraft. SC and Diablo were nowhere near as groundbreaking as people expected considering how long they were in development.

The monetization didn't help matters.