1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celeb Lookalikes

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BILL9854, May 14, 2007.

1. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My brother introduced me to www.myheritage.com the other night, great for a laugh!
    Click 'face recognition' and then upload a photo of yourself, it scans your face and tells you which you celebs you look like most.
    Remember to change to correct gender after you scan or you'll get wrong gender celebs.
    Somehow I managed to get 76% Brad Pitt! I look nowt like him! Check out www.myspace.com/bill_billington to see my 'brad pitt' result lol, it's about half way down.

Have a go, it's actually quite clever and fun

Edit: oh and yeah I realize my myspace says 'straight', because I haven't told my parents or one of my brothers I'm gay yet...

2. It told me I look like Johnny Knoxville, which is so ridiculously off, but he's cute, so I'll take it as a compliment. Thanks for the link.

3. GuitarGirl1350

I've been told I look like a fatter Avril Lavigne. I don't think it's true, but I do have the same colour eyes and at that time my hair was long, brown, and pin-straight. (Nothing like it looks now.) I was also wearing punkish clothes and eyeliner, so maybe that helped. (On the flipside, I'm also taller, chubbier, have a rounded nose, and not as nice teeth. and bigger boobs. Just thought I'd add that.)
    I don't know. I'll go to the site now and see who it says. (If it says Kelly Clarkson, I will scream. She's so gorgeous and stole my name. Almost.)

*waits...*
    god i hate dial up...
    *waits more....*
    It isn't working. I shall try later.

4. Grof142007

It said i look like Jimmy Page

5. Zec24

Haha. I got justin timberlake at one point, which is odd because I'm a girl (guess its cause I had my hair in a ponytail in that picture). Although I got pretty much all females otherwise. Not sure what that says about justin?

6. Steam Giant

Joseph Stalin O.O

7. Double Dubya

I must have been born in the wrong century because all of my pictures came back matching the right age faces, but they were all in old paintings. In that case I'm a 17 year old from the 1700's lol

8. Jim1454

That's a clever site! I've been told before that I resemble Kevin Bacon...

This site came back with Jay Leno with the first pic I uploaded, and Paul Walker based on the second one. While I'm not sure I look a lot like either one, I'd certainly prefer to be compared to Paul Walker - no idea who he is (an American actor apparently) but really cute! Yum!

9. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It say I look like Joel Madden from Good Charlotte.

10. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i had to do a 3 photos before it would tell me who i looked like. it said greg lemond 74%. i havent heard of him but looked on google and he is a bike rider and also it said mark hamill 63% who i dont think i look like:icon_eek: it also said i looked like a couple of girls :confused2: :eek:

Attached Files: