1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banana Republic and Express fans

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by pianomike, Oct 18, 2008.

1. pianomike

hi everyone,
    i was just wondering how many of you out there are shoppers who LOVE :kiss:(and yes i mean LOVE) Banana Republic and/or Express.
    Just wondering, lol:icon_bigg

P.S. i like to read GQ, now you all know what kind of person i am, lol... gosh that was random.:dry:

2. mattypants

i like details and GQ, a guilty pleasure of mine, so your not alone there. xD

3. krazykyle

krazykyle Guest

I shop at Banana Republic and Express for Dressing Clothes. I prefer H&M, Neiman Marcus, and Urban Outfitters for regular stuff.

4. I currently hate Banana Republic because they were mean to me the other day after handing in an application.

But I do shop there when there are things at 10$ or below. (thanks a lot car payments and college) hahaha

5. sdc91

I like Express, but none of it ever fits... their S graphic tees and polos are still too big, and the XS tees are a bit tight. I've never seen XS polos. I do have a nice pair of X2 jeans, though.

I don't really shop Banana Republic. My brother likes it more than me.

6. pianomike

yeah!!! i'm not the only one here!!!!!! *does some stupid dance*

7. sisyphusstone

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmmmm, I do love Banana Republic, but it's not LOVE... maybe it's LOVe or LOvE, but not LOVE. :slight_smile:

8. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Did you say Banana Republic?
    (!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

(Sorry I always wanted to do that)

9. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Haha...umm I was going to buy in Banana but they don't really have my style...their soo boring and bleh...I was guna get the trench coat but I looked like... some...weird rapist/stalker person lol. And Express..I'm not tall enough or buff enough to pull it off...it takes a certain kind of male to wear their clothes...I sadly am not one of em.