1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally finished the movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by trailrider, Dec 23, 2014.

1. trailrider

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Quite some time ago, I started to watch the movie "Mulligans" on Netflix. Keep in mind that this post isn't about how good or bad the movie was, but rather how we react to things based on our situation in life.
    Anyway, when I got to the seen where they were finally going to be honest with each other and themselves, and the family was on their way back home, I started to freak out. I was overwhelmed with the "oh crap, they are going to get caught" feeling. I shut the movie off and could not even think about finishing it.
    Earlier this week, now that my wife and I have talked more about my sexuality, I finally decided to sit down and finish it. I could believe how a movie that gripped me with fear earlier in my walk, now made me feel happy and empowered.

Has anyone else ever run away from movie titles because of the theme and the fear of others finding out about you?