1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Penguins of Madagascar/Madagascar Fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by bisexualkpopfan, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Like the title says, are there any fans of the Penguins of Madagascar or of the Madagascar movies in general? And have any of you seen the POM movie?? YOU SHOULD TOTALLY SEE IT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT I SAW IT TWICE AND I LOVE IT, IT HONESTLY MADE ME A HARDCORE FAN OF THE MADAGASCAR SERIES! It's seriously incredible guys!! I love all of the penguins, even though I would have to say my ultimate fav is skipper - Although I can relate to Private soooo much, and I am loving Rico more and more these days! There's also the TV show based on the penguins too!! I also wished I could see King Julien's new series, but I don't have netflix to see it ><

But anyways, if you are a fan, let me know because I need more POM fans to talk to!

Oh and Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year everybody! I hope you enjoy this holiday and I hope that 2015 is the best year ever for you guys! :slight_smile:

2. Rainbow Girl

I'd love the first Madagascar movie and the second two were pretty good but I'm not really interested in seeing Penguins of Madagascar, at least not in theatres. Maybe I'll borrow it from the library when it's on DVD.