1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Android Games?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Yeety, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Yeety

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For Christmas I got an Android tablet, and only have a few things on it. I want to know if there is any decent Android games for free.

2. C P

C P

I tend to be a fan of stuff like 'Guess the...(cartoon, person, celeb, movie, etc.); ya know, trivia-like stuff.

As for more...average(?) that's free, I've been pretty addicted to Diamond Digger Saga for a bit; it's pretty much the only one I've been playing consistently atm actually.

3. White Knight

I like Guess the Song as well. Having a trivia match with friends is fun.

I also have strong liking for object finding games and find the difference games.

4. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Only mobile game that has been able to hold my attention for more than a day is Super Hexagon, but that's $3.10 so yeah. An excellent purchase nonetheless.

EDIT: That and Bejeweled. Stay away from the Blitz version tho, EA has thrown so much crap into it (their monetization attempts are some of the most intrusive and aggressive in the freemium market) that it's way more annoying than fun at this point.

#4 Rawrzilla, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014