1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prophetic Dreams?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by vampireboy56, Oct 20, 2008.

1. vampireboy56

vampireboy56 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Have you ever had one? If you have tell them. I've had two.

The first one happened after the second one...

My first one was that it was very hot, and I couldn't see the sky clearly. A few weeks later the wildfires started in Granada Hills.

My second one was that someone was going to die that was very close to me. Then the next morning I find out that a friend's little brother died.

Creepy I know...anyway share yours if you've had any

2. sisyphusstone

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmmm, I dreamed about a supermarket near my home... some years later a supermarket was opened on that same place! :eek:

Spooookeeeey :icon_eek:

3. I had one once, kinda. I had long hair at the time (past shoulder length) and had a weird dream about a person that kinda sorta looked like me, but with short hair. I cut my hair within a week of that. So it was kinda prophetic, and kinda influenced me into cutting my hair.

4. GaiEtFrais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dreamt of some sort of lobby when i was about 5. I clearly remembered that dream for nearly every day until i was 12 and my grandma was in hospital, dying. We went to the hospital and waited in a lobby that was exactly the same as the one from my dream, same furniture, same receptionist, same doors. everything. i had never been there before.

i also occasionally think of random number plates when i'm walking and i'll see it a minute later.

and... sometimes i'll just randomly think of something obscure in the morning for no reason and it will make itself apparent several times throughout that day.

weird.

5. n8i2c7k

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Srry this is kinda long...

I've had plenty...well i dont know if you would call them prophetic. they're usually about little things...they're more deja vu or something i guess but i have dreams that come real. i will usually forget about it untill it's happening though. for instance i could be talking or something and all of a sudden i remember dreaming about this moment. i know exactly what the other person is going to say, what is going to happen, etc. i even know if i will tell the person i just experienced deja vu or just let it slide. it's weird. it's not even like "oh this FEELS familiar", i can see the entire scene play out like watching a movie for the second time. i know whats going to happen. sometimes if i'm quick thinkning enough i can change it. but like i said before it's always been about little random moments like a conversation or walking through school or something insignificant. wierd huh :confused:

6. Gumtree

I once dreamt I died on a waterslide when it broke.

The next week at the local aquatic centre, the water slide broke and some kid was sent to hospital, I was next to go on the slide after him too.

7. Tim

Tim

I have one a week normally Lol.

They aren't normally big though, but the Dejavu kind've gets annoying...

8. Janvier

I have 3 very weird instances of Déjà vu:

1- I was with my sister and a friend of mine called Abby, (we only see her like once every 2 years) at her place in England, I was chilling on the sofa with my sister and Abby was on the floor and suddenly Abby and my sister both blurt out 'Déjà vu !!'. wow.

2- Another time I passed out and I could hear my best friend say 'It shakes your brain up' but he wasn't with us and about a year later I inhaled Nitrous Oxide, my head leaned back and I saw all black, a friend asked 'what does it do?' and my best friend answered 'It shakes your brain up'.

3- This one is a mix of both, I remember a dream where I saw an angel in bright light and all I could hear was 'I can't be asked, I can't be asked, I can't be asked,...' which is weird cos I never dream in English and I wouldn't have said those words at that time, anyway, 1 or 2 years later I was at Abby's place and she was braiding the hair of this gorgeous girl, there was only one window and the light was shining directly on her, Abby was stoned and she kept saying 'I can't be asked, I can't be asked, I can't be asked,...'

I often experience long Déjà vu but those times were the creepiest :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. pianomike

well i've had a few and they are really weird.
    The first one was like 2 weeks before Christmas like 2 years ago, but the dreams was that my frind who lives in a nother state was going to get an ipod for Christmas.
    I just thought, oh what the heck it's just a dream right?
    Well then that day after christmas i got an e-mail from him saying he got an ipod.
    So i called him right away and it turned out that it was just like my dream (30gb black video ipod)
    So then i've had a few little ones since then but then the really creepy one was when i dreamed that i was in a parking lot in front of the target here, and the whole parking lot was like a giant bed and there was this girl that i was friends with who came out of the store, and for some reason i was crying.
    So she came over to me and asked why i was crying and i looked at her for a second... then i said that she had slept with my friend's older brother ( the same friend that had gotten the ipod)
    and then that was it.
    Well... i called my friend the next day saying that i had something to tell him, but he also told me that he had something to tell me, so i told him to go first.
    Then he said that he had the same dream that i had the night before, but the he saw the whole in the 3rd person, like he saw me crying and then our friend came out and saw me crying and everything.
    So we were both stunned.
    Then like a week later our friend (the girl, I'm not saying her name) came to his house and then went to target with my friends older brother and were gone longer then they should have been ( they said they were going to get some junk food for a little trip that we all were going to go on later that week, also my friends older brother worked at that same target at the time)
    When they came back they were both acting kinda weird.
    So i don't really know what happened that day but i think our dream came to reality.