1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Killers Song (Human)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by krazykyle, Oct 21, 2008.

1. krazykyle

krazykyle Guest

Pretty Great song I just heard it today. Anyone agree?

2. Paralyzer

Anything and everything by The Killers is amazing. Human is perty good but I don't really get the chorus too well. Still an amazing song though! :grin:

3. Myke

Myke Guest

haha yah the chorus is weird but it has a nice sound like they did on Hot Fuss. I'm excited for the new album!!

4. krazykyle

krazykyle Guest

I really enjoy their new sound on this new album.

5. Eponine

I like the song a lot. I'm not sure why I'm not yet a huge fan of the Killers... I love some of their songs, but I never got around to listening to most of their songs... I'll have to do that when I have time.

6. dictionary

Reminds me a bit of coldplay... only me?

I didnt like there latest album.. wernt they trying to be more american to apeal to an american market?

7. Paralyzer

The Killers are an American band from Las Vegas :grin:
    ♥ ♥ ♥

I love all their albums, and are you talking about Sam's Town or Sawdust? Sawdust is a compilation of remixed and b-side songs.. but includes new ones too.

omg, almost all their songs can be interpreted with ambiguous meaning :grin:

8. Myke

Myke Guest

wasn't really a fan of Sawdust except for a couple of songs. Hot Fuss was my favourite and from what i hear on Human, i would expect their new cd to be similar which will be awesome.

I really hope they come back to Calgary for a concert, i missed them when they were here last.

9. Bryan90

YEAH! me too! I thought it was quite a change in genre... And not suggesting that it's "Coldplay" but it just reminded me of them for some reason!

10. Buffy44

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I like it!