1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtube Channel?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BloodFlame, Jan 4, 2015.

1. BloodFlame

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, I've been wanting to start a YouTube channel to talk about things ranging from tags, LGBT topics, Gothic lifestyle, and video gaming but the problem I'm having is whether I should combine this all into one channel or should I make separate ones?

If you do YouTube videos, what do you think would be best? I've been thinking about this for quite some time.

2. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do not include video games on the same channel as the one in which you are planning on discussing LGBT topics. Everything that is not LGBT related should have its own dedicated channel. It gives your channel a more organized look and shows that you have your priorities straight.

3. mrs chloe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i would do gaming on one channel and lgbt topics on another i am also wanting to start a gaming channel have all the equipment but not got any good content to put out yet

4. BloodFlame

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ah okay. Yeah, I'll just make a separate channel for the LGBT things.

Well as far as gaming goes, I mostly just want to try my hand at reviewing since I'm not a big fan of "let's plays" all that much. But okay, I'll make them separate.