1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Person of Interest(spoiler Alert)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by treatmeright, Jan 7, 2015.

1. treatmeright

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh my GOD, today's episode was a roll coaster of events, and finally when our SHOOT ship became real cannon and we finally got our kiss and in ellivator mind you! They kill Shaw, what the...? Why?:bang:
    I cried like a baby in the end And everything turned blurry :tears::tears::tears:

And The whole seen with Root and the others looking at her while the ellivator door closing Shaw got shot by Martin laying in the floor eyes open, oh it's so sad I hate them :icon_sad:

Are you a POI fan what's your take of today's episode or any episode if you want.
    In general this one kept me in my toes all the time until I collapsed at the end.

2. banana1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    At first I thought, OMG, is Harold really dying? The others barely know how to check their mail.. they need him

This episode was very thrilling, I wanna more :slight_smile:

Let's see what happend with shaw, we don't quite saw the end... but I dont think they will interrogate her or something else...

3. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I just saw this episode and the one before that. Here is a quick transcription of my conversation with a friend about it.

"This tv show is fucking with me (harold's death)
    OMG it fucked with me again... i think (minutes later) yup it did (reese's). And then
    OMG 2 OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE LESBIANS, well it was hinted a while ago so not that big of a surprise
    (and then the death) NOOOOOOOOO she died im sad now.
    Best episode ;(
    Help I am cry (its a joke we do)"

The episode was so good I dont think they can top that.
    The Machine's Evolution, the simulation, the 2 kisses (the lol one and the other one), the deaths and reveals... it was just amazing.

(Next Episode spoilers)
    I saw the promo for next week's and the objective of that episode will be searching for shaw.... so there's a chance.

4. banana1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I didn't get the lesbain hint ... maybe that got lost in translation within my head^^

can't wait to watch the next episode

5. treatmeright

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Miranda Meyer from afterellen said it all from the tip of my tounge in her recap. I really enjoy her recaps because it makes me feel "Yup I'm a typical lesbian" and she is funny to, I laugh alone like crazy while reading!
    Enjoy the re cap

If you didn't watch this week episode of the Librarians check it out it was hilarious and it had an interesting twist can let us forget our grief for Shaw for a while.

---------- Post added 9th Jan 2015 at 08:56 AM ----------

OMG it all started with an iron can't beleive you didn't see the hate love relationship between them from the very start, I advice you to see from season 2 again you will love it with the new view :wink:

6. banana1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    nah, ain't nobody got time for dat :slight_smile: