1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anna Nicole Smith

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BaciListClostridium, May 16, 2007.

1. I was just wondering how many people here pay attention to all the coverage she's gotten since her death -- who the father of her baby is, how much she's worth, the contents of her diaries, and on and on. I watch a lot of TV, and I've noticed there's a lot of stuff about her on the airwaves to this day. It makes me wonder if the amount of coverage is in line w/ the level of interest or if the media is just completely out-of-touch w/ how much the general public cares (or doesn't care) about Anna Nicole.

2. Steam Giant

I feel absolutely terrible to admit that I honestly didn't know that she was dead. Then again, I don't watch a whole lot of TV.

3. Jim1454

Way more coverage than I'm interested in... I did hear she had died, but wasn't really aware of who she was at the time!

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I'm with Jim really. I knew the name but didn't know who she was (nor did I care) or that she had died.

We don't watch any telly, and it probably wouldn't have got much coverage here anyway (apart from on Sky News, which is part of Fox).

5. TeeBe

I didn't know who she was until her death, and only learned that she had passed because of the trash magazines in the breakroom at my work.

6. Cam

Cam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had heard of her but didn't realise about her son dying and the drug addiction, is abit disrespectful how she is shown on the news though.....

7. GuitarGirl1350

If I hear one more thing about her, I'm going to SCREAM.
    *backs out of thread*

8. Kimi

I knew her name, her backgrounds and the fact that she has married to a oil field man.
    I saw the news about her husband had died just after she married to him.
    Also I saw the news about the death of her son.
    Of course, I saw the news about her when she died.

But never really paid attention to her or news about her. I watch news and there she was that's all. My brother told me that the baby's father is the cameraman(the paparazzi) but never confirmed it...

9. smilie22

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    traggic death

10. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well I have to say Anna Nicole had my sympathies. I just couldn't imagine losing a child and giving birth to one within days of eachother. I just felt she died of a broken heart. I think her baby is with the right person now and I think the media should just let her rest in peace.

11. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with you Becky. It's sad how much media coverage she got right after her death and I couldn't imagine what she went through with her two kids. But I'm glad the baby is with her real father.