1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scariest movies?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by topgear109, Jan 12, 2015.

1. topgear109

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? Mine is the 1979 Alien.

2. Rainbows~Exist

I haven't seen many but the scariest I've seen is probably insidious 2 (which wasn't that bad :lol: )

3. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Avatar: The Last Airbender. It scares me that movies such as that are even allowed to be put in cinemas. Seriously though, I would say that the scariest movie I have seen is Dantes Peak, I still remember the scene with the grandma, it terrifies me, just thinking about it. I would also like to mention Final Destination, that left me grounded for a couple of days, just out of fear that something can easily kill me if I left my house.

4. TacobellKFC

Out Status:
    A few people
    120 days of Sodom....must messed up movie I have ever seen...period..

5. Sapphy

I'm not a fan of scary films really, but I actually found Orphan really jumpy the first time I ever watched it. It's one of my favourites now!

Watched a similar film last night called Case 39 and enjoyed that too.

6. AAASAS

I can't get scared from movies now because I'm too critical when I watch movies and I can't get into fake and ridiculous plots that don't seem plausible.

I've seen a shit tonne of horror films because my best friend is in love with them. I thought Cabins in the Woods was well made.

The Mist was pretty cool, and most brutal ending I've ever seen.

30 Days of Night is one of my favourite movies, and it's a horror movie, for some reason I was able to get into it because it was well done.

What scared me when I was younger was movies that had to do with Aliens(the movie Alien has altered the English language so much that I can't say Alien movies scare me because people would assume I'm talking about the movie Alien.). And I mean any Alien movie scared me when I was a kid.

Mac and Me freaked me out. This fucking movie scared me. They have a party at McDonalds dressed up like Teddy Bears and I was still terrified.

[youtube]NdvO0tmNjGo[/youtube]

The movie Mars Attacks scared the shit out of me, Independence Day, I was convinced there were Aliens when I was a kid. You could show me anyhting to do with fantasy horror and it didn't phase me because it seemed dumb, but throw in an Alien and I believed it was real.