1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any anime and gaming fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RikkuOrihara667, Jan 16, 2015.

1. RikkuOrihara667

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok so I'm new here and the last thread I saw for this was atleast 2 years old. But are there any anime and gaming fans here? My interests are all over the map but I like Psycho Pass, School Rumble, Hellsing Ultimate, Bleach, Naruto, Blue Exorcist, Black Lagoon and others. And some of my favorite game series are Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil and Assasins Creed just to name a few.

2. Lazuri

Video gaming is my main hobby and anime to a much lesser degree as well. We share a couple of favorite game series too and Hellsing Ultimate is my favorite anime.

3. Yosia

Me. ^.^

4. PressPlay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm a huge gaming nerd...Favourite games include Diablo series, WoW, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Resident Evil, Final fantasy and many more

Not that much into anime or manga but I'm a HUGE fan of Claymore both anime and manga! I used to watch a lot of anime when i was in high school.

5. Lazuri

I recently read through Claymore. It was pretty good.

6. puppiesarecute

Yeah… I m currently obsessed with Fairy Tail.

7. Linthras

Linthras Guest

:smilewave

8. Quiet Raven

Yup. Mostly video games, but a little bit of anime.

Favorite anime: Death Note, Daily Lives of high Schools boys, Black Rock Shooter, DN angel.

Games: Mostly JRPGs. Like Persona, Final Fantasy and Tales. But I also love Metroid, Devil May Cry, and Ninja Gaiden.

9. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yup yup. An anime collection over 400 DVDs and a over 50 titles of video games. Typing from ipod. Kinda hard to do.

10. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm a gamer, not big on anime though

11. Zombi3

I guess I'm a gaymer, and for anime.. Not as big as I used to but, I will always love Dragon Ball :slight_smile:

12. Jakob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not a fan of anime, but I'm a HUGE gamer.

Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, you name it! Except for Call of Duty.

Because fuck Call of Duty.

13. Lazuri

I like you.

14. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't really game, but I do like anime. I really LOVE Black Butler, Death Note, Code Geass, Tokyo Ghoul, WataMote, No Game No Life, Clannad, and quite a few more.

I've taken a few months break from it, but I'm starting to get back into it.

15. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Now that I am back at my computer. I'm as big an anime fan as I am a gamer. When it comes to my anime collection, for which I am so proud of. Been collecting anime dvds since the 6th grade. Over 400 DVDs in total. Not titles. And video games. I like to gloat and brag about being a rare game hunter and stuff, but I mainly just focus on my PS2 and Xbox 360. My router is crap and I can't connect to live anymore. Before it crapped out, I played Destiny... a lot. But now I am back to playing titles such as Red Dead Redemption, Ace Combat 4, 5, Zero, and 6. Star Ocean. .hack//series. Final Fantasy 7 all the way to 10-2. Dirge of Cerberus included. I also own 3 flight stick controllers. I wanted to be a pilot in the Air Force, but I couldn't because of my vision. So I stuck to flying in the game world. (I'm really hyper right now. And when I'm hyper, I tend to be the fool and be obnoxious. Ignore me if you see me as such.) More sugar! More games!

16. Jellal

Yeah, anime and games are both kinda my thing.

Anime/manga I like: Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Gurren Lagann, One Piece

Games: Pikmin series, Zelda series, RPGs like Final Fantasy 9 and Ni no Kuni, Kingdom Hearts

Anime/manga that is shoddily written but I love to talk about at great length: Fairy Tail

17. Hizaki

I'm not really a fan of any specific anime atm (I just haven't tried hard enough to get into it yet), but the Fire Emblem series is one of my favourites of all time. It's Turn-based strategy+JRPG. I've been a fan since Sacred Stones, but haven't played very many of the games. Those who don't know the game should try it

https://www.google.ca/search?q=fire+emblem+awakening&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=FR66VIz4L8m3yATqr4DQAw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=fire+emblem+awakening+gameplay&revid=734531608

18. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I suppose I fall into this, though I'm not as hardcore into gaming as I used to be. And while I still do like Anime, I don't explore it as much as I used to.

Favorite Animes:
    Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, Digimon, Dragon Ball/Z, InuYasha (to a degree), Naruto, One Piece, Outlaw Star, Poke'mon, Yu Yu Hakusho.

Favorite Games:
    Tales of Symphonia, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Final Fantasy X, Chrono Trigger, Star Fox 64, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

19. Aro

Aro

It's been a long time since I have really watched Anime. This last year I watched quite a bit and didn't find myself taken with anything. Except for Attack on Titan, which is my favorite thing since I can remember. Last one I was really into was Fairy Tail when it first came out, but I didn't get very far.

Favorite Animes of the past include Death Note (as seems to be many people here), Attack on Titan (which I just mentioned), Natsume Yuujinchou (has anyone else watched this!? It's amazing!), and Azumanga Daioh. There have been other ones that I've considered brilliant but haven't kept up on.

As for games, I am a huge gamer. My absolute favorite series is Dragon Age and I have sunk more time into that than anything else in my entire life. You don't even want to know how many hours, trust me. I also love the Elder Scrolls series and have committed to every game (including the MMO) since the first one. I'm a huge fan of Mass Effect as well. Another one of my favorite games is an Indie game called To the Moon. I would recommend anyone play it. Seriously one of the best things I've ever had the pleasure of playing through. I also like Lone Survivor, though that is shorter and geared to a Horror genre- which I don't usually play. I feel like I've forgotten an important one, but I can't think of it right now so I'll leave it at that. c:

I'd love to talk to people about these things! I love sharing common interests!

20. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We all need to have an anime and gaming party! That would be so much FUN!!!