1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else watching Broadchurch?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JayWalker, Jan 19, 2015.

1. JayWalker

JayWalker Guest

So, I just discovered Broadchurch a few weeks ago, and just watched tonight's episode.
    WARNING
    There will be spoilers, duh.
    Is anyone else questioning wether Joe Miller is actually the killer? 'Cause doubt is infecting me, and I don't like it. Also, the ending to today's episode had me screaming in frustration. :bang: Poor Ellie has been so cheated.

2. GreyArchery

I think Broadchurch is a couple tv seasons old - they recently made an American version called Grace Point which has a similar (nearly identical) story but ends differently.

That being said, it is on my To Watch list currently. David Tennant (the male lead/detective) is pretty darn awesome - his run on Doctor Who has been my favorite for a while.

3. JayWalker

JayWalker Guest

It's only just started season two. And, David Tennant is awesome. There have been a few other actors off the Doctor Who set on Broadchurch as well!

4. GreyArchery

Sweet! Definitely at the top of my To Watch list now! :grin:

5. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Yep. :smilewave

Like Jay said, it just started it's second season and it's a great detective/thriller/drama.