1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any D&D nerds here?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by NamesNotJake, Jan 22, 2015.

1. NamesNotJake

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't be the only gay nerd out there. Hahaha
    What's the funniest thing that's happened?

2. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I use to be. I'd like to get back into playing again. I had so much fun camping out in a tent in my friend's back yard. There was 5 of us and we would play D&D all night. I always got stuck as the wizard or mage. I like the hunter or archer. Granted. That was 11 years ago... I don't remember anything.

3. Rainbows~Exist

Never played it... one of my regrets :/

4. KayJay

I play tabletop roleplaying games actively now. Used to play twice a week but I cut back and just once a week now on Tuesdays.

Right now I'm playing Vampire: The Masquerade, fun stuff.

One time in Pathfinder (Basically D&D) I was manipulating a greedy Ogre (I was the only one who spoke Giant) into leaving use alone. I told him each person except me would give him 100 gold to leave. So the hot headed fighter is asked for his share and he refuses and starts a fight. Everyone else backs away and hides and he ends up getting pounded into nothing in one hit by the Ogre. Silly fighters.

5. NamesNotJake

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It was just a quick dungeon crawler session to get us armed up. One of the players deided to role play a barbarian orc who loved to smash thing (but especially doors). We called him Door Slayer. It didn't take long for Door Slayer to go insane and smashed through the door and got instantly stabbed to death by orcs with spears! So about thirty minutes into the session and after me and Door Slayer being healed, it looked like we had cleared the dungeon. To get more information we made him interrogate his orcs for informations. That only made him go even crazier so I locked him in a wooden closet! Of course that didn't go to well and he decided to smash the closet in a fit of rage, and ended up braking through the back of the closet that hid the rest of the dungeon.