1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime Crushes?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Skaros, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Kinda like the "celebrity crushes" thread, I'd thought I'd make an anime crushes thread.

For me, definitely Mikoto Suoh from K-project. He's a badass and very attractive.

#1 Skaros, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  2. GhostNeko

For me, Itachi Uchiha.
    He has that sexy "I know what-" attitude. And that face... Oh my God.
    Itachi knows what he needs to fucking do. Even if it's last second. He's a genius as well.
    That man is the embodiment of sexiness.

3. RadioRoss

L from Deathnote...he's super weird and intelligent, and when he does "make friends" he seems very pleased about it, and is pretty shy... Also we sit in similar ways.

4. crazycat

Out Status:
    A few people
    Alfred F Jones AKA America from Axis Powers Hetalia I mean

[​IMG]

Just

[​IMG]

Look

[​IMG]

At

[​IMG]

This

[​IMG]

Perfect

[​IMG]

Asshole

[​IMG]

He's just so damn adorable and he has those perfect sparkling eyes and a huge smile on his face and he's just so optimistic and hopeful and gun-ho about everything and he's funny and he's just perfect.

5. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

#5 NingyoBroken, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  6. GhostNeko

Grell is adorable. He is. I just find Itachi sexier.

7. Whisper

Out Status:
    A few people
    Kakashi and Tsunade from Naruto
    Cynthia from Pokemon
    Cher from Wolf's Rain

I know there are way more but I'm drawing a blank.

8. Romi

Oh dear. I have so many. I was never the normal kind of person who crushed on celebrities or real people. It was always characters from anime or video games. Hahahaha.

But for the one that jumps out at me right away, probably because I've been revisiting Shippuden, it is none other than Konoha's Yellow Flash, Namikaze Minato, otherwise known as Yondaime Hokage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Be still, my heart. There aren't many characters that take up my absolute full attention every single time they show up on the screen. And he goes as far as to make my heart flutter. There's just something about him. <3

9. Leliana

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh gosh umm... I love chie satonaka. She's so cute I can't handle it.
    [​IMG]

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Princess Azula | Avatar: The Last Airbender

[​IMG]

I feel conflicted about this one. She's, like, 14. But it isn't the age I'm attracted to, it's the attitude and drive. Azula gets stuff done, and she excels at what she tackles. I admire and respect that.

Cynthia | Poke'mon
    [​IMG]

Poke'mon isn't exactly full of deep characters or plot, but every now and then, you get one or the other. Cynthia, here, is the regional champion of Sinnoh. Basically, she's a bad bitch. She just radiates intelligence, warmth, and curiosity -- did I mention she likes to go artifact digging and read books, between kicking people's asses in Poke'mon battles?

Sailor Jupiter | Sailor Moon
    [​IMG]

I'm not a heavy fan of Sailor Moon. It isn't that I hate the show, it just wasn't my preferred program growing up. However, I'd always catch the last 10-15 minutes of it on television, usually enough to get an okay idea of the characters and events. Sailor Jupiter was feminine, but she was also tough -- something I adore in women. I also found her back story as proof of her personal strength.

Temari | Naruto
    [​IMG]

Another boss chick. Temari was always getting things done, and not letting anything stop her. She had a very aggressive intelligence, making her stand out from the other female ninja. However, despite fighting against it, she could be sympathetic and even heartwarming. I have a soft spot for tough exterior-mushy insides...

The Mizukage | Naruto
    [​IMG]

Strong, but embraces her softer side -- with pride! That sums up the Mizukage. The Mizukage may look delicate, but she will kick your ass. To put this into perspective, she's the top ninja, the supreme leader, over an entire ninja village. But it gets even better, the particular village she reigns over is the Hidden Mist -- known for it's infamous inhabitants, most of which are assassins or incredibly powerful. Yeah, she's a fuckin' bad ass.

Roronoa Zolo | One Piece
    [​IMG]

Zolo is the bad ass of his crew (I'm noticing a pattern here). He's a formidable swordsman, tough as nails, and willing to do anything for anybody he cares about. But he is also the most clueless when it comes to things like a sense of direction, or opening up. I liked watching his own personal journey, while blossoming into a love-driven warrior, who, while still a bad ass, was also becoming a valued figure to others.

Nico Robin | One Piece
    [​IMG]

Robin is the brains and wit of her crew. She has some very deep emotional scars, but she comes to love her crew like family. Robin isn't considered 'model material', but her attitude and demeanor make her a fuckin' angelic goddess. I liked watching her icy reservation melt, giving way to a motherly persona, while retaining that shrewd wit and sharp thinking.

"Hot Ice" Hilda | Outlaw Star
    [​IMG]

I don't even want to talk about this one. Just watch until Episode 4 of Outlaw Star.

But Kaiser, isn't Outlaw Star 26 episodes long?

Yes -- that should tell you everything you need to know!
    Why, Outlaw Star, why?!

Kenpachi | Bleach
    [​IMG]

Kenpachi is... insane. Not in a serial killer kind of way, but in his lust for fighting. He gets excited at the prospect of a strong opponent, because he tends to curb stomp anybody that steps up to him. He's perceived as this big brute, but he is actually very perceptive and clever, he just rarely feels motivated enough to utilize that part of himself. I like people who challenge me to do better, and who are enthusiastic about improvement -- this is what makes him crush material. Oh, and his co-captain, goes to show he can be a kind and gentle being. Again, that tough exterior-mushy interior.

Yoruichi | Bleach
    [​IMG]

Yoruichi is... playfully naughty. But she can be very serious and kick ass, which is what makes her so attractive. She hides a lot of pain behind her attitude. Again, it's that tough exterior-mushy interior, that gets me.

Spike Spiegel | Cowboy Bebop
    [​IMG]

He's one of those tragic back story bad boys. But he means well, even if he comes off a bit grumpy or irritated. I can't say too much about Spike, because that's part of the charm of the series, getting to know him.

Hiei | Yu Yu Hakusho
    [​IMG]

To put it simply. Cocky little bad ass, is he. He, too, begins to soften up over the course of the series... but he'd rather kill you first, than to admit that! I find this adorable.

Android #18 | Dragon Ball Z
    [​IMG]

She doesn't tolerate nonsense, for one. Secondly, her typical harshness is challenged, which is touching all in itself, when she is accepted by the Z-crew, and even starts a family of her own. And yes, despite her being an android, she's more of a hybrid. She can still have children. I have a thing for melting tough hearts, if you haven't picked up on that.

Trunks | Dragon Ball Z
    [​IMG]

Goes from bad ass to gentle a lot. He seems the most balanced, of the many characters from Dragon Ball Z, when you consider his experiences. The fact he has Vegeta as a father, and he still has a kind heart, speaks volumes -- and that's part of what makes him so attractive. He doesn't let his upbringing ruin his humanity.

Vegeta | Dragon Ball Z
    [​IMG]

He's that lovable tough guy. He doesn't want to admit he cares, but when push comes to shove, he'll step in to protect you -- even if he claims it's for some greater benefit, or it just so happens to fit into his goals.

#10 Kaiser, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  11. FluffyDragon

Out Status:
    All but family
    alright, here is my akward list of anime crushes, please dont judge i know its odd!:

holo-spice and wolf

tsubaki- soul eater

sango-inyuasha

hannah- black butler

chi- chobits

jade- pokemon

12. Jellal

^ditto!

[​IMG]
    I really love Kuroki Tomoko from Watamote, mostly because I can relate to her a lot. Her hesitance around other people, her social isolation, her solipsism, laziness, nihilism and fear, how she responds to ever-present pressure to conform, reminds me of myself in some of my darkest moments. Many of her weaknesses are my weaknesses. Her "unimportant story" really struck a chord with me.

[​IMG]
    Monkey D. Luffy is the ultimate friend. Or "nakama" if you will. A guy who's simple-minded, fun-loving, who gets right to the point and treasures your ambitions as much as his own. Watching the One Piece anime back in 10th grade was huge for me, to see the story of such a determined and spirited character who bounced back from his losses time and time again. This was my first shonen anime and Luffy will always be my fave protagonist because of it.

[​IMG]
    She was a minor character in Fullmetal Alchemist, but Lan Fan left a big impact on me. The utter devotion she's got, how far she goes to protect Ling from King Bradley, probably ranks as one of the most powerful scenes in FMA Brotherhood. And then she came back to save everyone later in the forest and it was glorious. She's selfless to an extent that it's a little frightening, but that's the stuff saints are made of.

[​IMG]
    Greed. I love every second of Greed on screen. My favorite fullmetal character. I remember one of his voice actors describing exactly what it is about Greed that really seems to draw people in, and I'm pretty sure he called it "pseudo-pimp machismo." I think that sums him up nicely. Also, his death scene. Oh my god. I never thought I'd cry over a disintegrating woopie cushion.

[​IMG]
    Kamina of Gurren Lagann is the king of the bros. He's absolute style, panache, bravado, and tactless doofusness. He spouts such tirades of unabashed cheesy manliness that he doesn't realize he says the gayest things. Bottom line, he's a fucking inspiration to us all to do the impossible, see the invisible, and row, row, fight the powah.

13. Ryu

Ryu

Kagura-Gintama

Kyuubei-Gintama

Liechtenstine-Hetalia
    (Man, I just wanna pick 'er up and cuddle her!)

Belgium-Hetalia

Ciel-Black Butler
    (I feel kinda 'eh' about this one because he's 13...)

Grell-Black Butler

The Undertaker-Black Butler

Godess face-Attack on Titan
    (I can't remeber her name...)

Touka-Tokyo Ghoul

Yeah, I think that's everything...

14. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

[​IMG]

1 - Izaya Orihara ~ Durarara

Izaya is like a free spirit of chaos who basically just loves fucking with people's minds for no reason in particular or even any kind of personal gain, aside from his own entertainment. Which coincidentally is also something I love to do!~ It's like we were made for eachother ~

[​IMG]

2 - Spike Spiegel ~ Cowboy Bebop

Spike, is probably the chillest anime character who ever existed. He's extremely laid back, rarely seems to take anyone or anything seriously, and no matter what he's doing he somehow always manages to make it look cool. He's voiced by Steve Blum in the dub of course which multiples the cool factor even more. Basically he'd make a perfect boyfriend~ except for 1 catch which is his mysterious and dark past that's slowly catching up to him.

[​IMG]

3 - L Lawliet ~ Death Note

L is the world's greatest detective (fuck off Batman) as well as the second and third greatest detective (fuck off nate and mello) and he's my favorite character in all of anime. So there's probably no one else more fitting for me to even talk about in here. He's a genius, his mannerisms and speech patterns are loveable~ and he's backed by a Foundation for gifted children which provides him with a fortune to use however he sees fit, which is usually solving impossibly difficult crimes and eating junk food. Besides being right all the time and generally the best person ever he's also proficient in an obscure Brazillian martial art known as capoeira. He is everything I could ever want in a guy and then some <3

[​IMG]

4 - Akise Aru ~ Mirai Nikki

Another detective who isn't quite as good as L but makes up for it by being twice as cute. Basically this character is almost singlehandedly the reason I liked Mirai Nikki for reasons such as: his passion for his friends and love interest, his intelligence, and his cute face :3

[​IMG]

5 - Grimmjow ~ Bleach

Grimmjow, for me is just that token, "I don't even like him all that much, but lol whatever hes hot" type character. Pretty much just eye candy and there's not alot else to him. Really I have lots of characters like this I could of mentioned, but rather than do that I decided to just sum them up in one example, which is something I feel Grimmjow does perfectly~

6 - Android 17 ~ DragonBallZ

[​IMG]

O_O

i always thought he was cute <_<​

[​IMG]
    7 - Ling Yao ~ FMA: Brotherhood
    [​IMG]

While originally introduced as comic relief, Ling is quickly revealed as 1 of the strongest and most badass heroes in the whole show. He's even skilled enough to keep up with Eyepatch Hitler using just a sword and his own reflexes. Mid way through the series he actually gets paired with Greed which is another character I like alot. This gives him an interesting dichotomy between the 2 characters with complete opposite personalities who eventually are forced to work together within the same body. Also it makes him twice the catch~

[​IMG]

8 - Kariya Matou ~ Fate Zero

God I feel bad for doing this already. But yeah, Kariya is hoenstly 1 of the most loveable and inspiring characters I've ever seen period. Arguably he's one of 2 masters in the 4th holy grail war who joined for a completely selfless reason, and everything he does is just to give his crush as well as her family a better life. He endures an extreme amount of pain until he's quite literally a broken person and even then he wont stop fighting for their sake no matter how much his body is destroyed in the process. To have a boyfriend in the real world with 1/10th of the passion and dedication of Kariya would be amazing​

I think that about covers it~ might come back to this at some point

#14 kageshiro, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  15. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hilda falls into my bad ass anime chick crushes from Junior High and High school.
    Also in that List are:
    Priss S. Asagiri - Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040
    "Major" Motoko Kusanagi - Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn voices Motoko and Hilda so that might be why. She has a lovely voice that I just love and is probably the reason I like the characters. Same with Colleen Clikenbeard's characters. I have crushes on the characters she plays as well.

16. Eli98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't know if this counts but

Howl and Sophie - Howl's moving castle
    Seiji Amasawa - from whisper of the heart.

They are both from Studio Ghibli films.

17. Hemlock

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sebastian- Black Butler
    Usagi- Junjou Romantica
    Hiroki- Junjou Romantica
    Takano- Sekai ichi Hatsukoi
    Yu- Sekai ichi Hatsukoi
    Axel- Kingdom Hearts (not an anime, but whatever)

18. Quiet Raven

Beat me to it, I can say the the exact same thing here.

As a side note, Jellal, I find that to be the case quite frequently with you. You say exactly what I am thinking. Or I just totally relate to what you say. It seems we have a lot in common.

If we are talking strictly anime, that would pretty much be all I have.

But if we count video games, I can say Chihiro from Persona 3. For sorta similar reasons. She is very shy, and lacked confidence and courage to stand up for herself. In which I totally relate to. And her social link was really well done. I was always really interested to see how it progressed and seeing her confidence... slowly improve.

#18 Quiet Raven, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  19. Ryu

Ryu

Update!
    I've spent the entire day watching Avatar (God damn you Kaiser!) and I have a few more peoples on my list.

Prince Zuko-Avatar: The last air bender

Princess Azula-Avatar the blah blah
    (Again, conflicted about these because they're like 14, but then again so am I so...)

20. kool aid

Bolin- the legend of korra
    Franken Stein- Soul eater