1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graham from But I'm A Cheerleader!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by XingSarangBi, Jan 27, 2015.

1. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

Okay.. so.. I love Graham. It has become a ridiculous obsession. I've watched the movie quite a lot of times and each time I do I keep obsessing over how cute Graham looks or how her voice sounds or how she holds her cigarette or how her hair is so adorably tucked behind her ears.. the way she danced with that girl.. the funny sarcastic things she said.. its endless.. it just gets more creepy after this :grin: (I even looked up the actress Clea Duvall who might be/is gay or bi..? and has certain photos of her kissing a girl in a park? *squeal??*
    Am I the only person crazy over Graham?? I feel like I can't be. Does anyone else have a sick obsession with Graham like me?? :grin: ^-^

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yup, me. I've watched it probably 30 times lol. I love her voice. Aaand, I think she is gay. Win.:icon_bigg

3. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

Win indeed :grin:

4. Jaymmm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i dont fancy her but i think she has a "sexy attitude" :slight_smile:

5. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

:d

---------- Post added 27th Jan 2015 at 02:15 PM ----------

* :d

---------- Post added 27th Jan 2015 at 02:16 PM ----------

* :d

6. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I love BIAC! Never crushed on Graham though. Her hair always looked very greasy to me. I thought Megan was pretty. And yes, Clea Duvall is gay.

7. Violet Sapph

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes! I love that movie, and I, too, was a bit partial to Graham. :slight_smile: I pretty much get giddy whenever I see Clea Duvall in anything...there's just something about her.

8. AnnastasiaM

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It is completely normal to be obsessed with Graham. It would be odd if you weren't. I mean, did you see her in those clothes when they snuck out to The Cocksucker?? Instant Lady boner.

9. gogreen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not really my type. If I were going to obsess it would be over Elin in fucking Amal, although for that I have to imagine myself about 35 years younger.