1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paris Hilton...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by matu233, May 19, 2007.

1. matu233

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hey guys

I have been wondering am i the only person who likes paris hilton?
    I used to think she was just some stupid ditzy blonde who couldnt do anything...but now im addicted to her, i have her album and i read all the gossip about her. My friends all think im crazy for thinking this but i even think she doent deserve to go to prision cause she is a goddess and gods dont go to prision...i dont know maybe im just super obsessed

i was just wondering what you think of her? and if any of you are that freakishly obsessed with her as i am?

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I think "stupid ditzy blonde who couldnt do anything" describes her very well!

If others would go to prison for what she did then she should be treated the same. Celebs do not deserve special treatment and are not exempt from obeying the law.

3. Kimi

I like her...(Don't tell anyone about this:eusa_shhh )

Though...I think she deserve to go to prision. I mean really no excuse for what she did.
    I don't think she is a bad person, but I definitely think she is stupid.

I wonder what she was like if she grew up with normal family, not ridiculously wealthy family:la:

4. TriBi

I think she's actually a very shrewd media manipulator - but she still annoys the crap out of me. She manages to constantly stay in the headlines by doing nothing of any consequence - which I guess is some sort of achievement in itself.

She sort of reminds me of Madonna - but without the singing talent. Even tho' I don't particularly like Madonna, I have to admit she has "something" as a singer/personality (tho' not as an actress!).

5. dhutchid

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She is one of those people who is famous for being famous. Stupid idiots like her and jade should not be let lose on the media.

6. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't like her at all... I agree with Paul.

7. SpikySpice

Same here, she alsways thinks that she is perfect. She thinks her friends like her, she thinks that she has the best vocal on the earth, best actress, best businesswoman, best.............,naaaaaaahhhhhhhh

8. c_jayo6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    She doesnt bother me..Yes,she should go to jail for not taking care of business..but as a person I dont know her so I cant say if I do or do not like her. I just feel that its partly the worlds fault for playing her up and making her this uber-celeb like many others. Regardless if she does things to stay in the headlines its the media and the worlds fault for being so celebrity-obsessed in the first place.

ok..my rant is over, lol

9. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    touchet.. her special treatment by the american legal system shouldn't go unnoticed. Not only is her current jail sentence likely to end after just over half of it has gone, not only is she to be put in a special part of the jail seperating her from other in mates... but she is also long overdue going to prison and should a normal citizen have commited the crimes she had... they're likely to have gone to prison some time ago.

She's setting a very bad image for the youth or america, her status only really concocted by the media because of her family's wealth. She hasn't really done anything that outstanding to warrant being in the media eye as much as she is in my opinion.

10. I agree. She is disgusting, a step below trailer park trash

11. Jim1454

Sorry Matu233, but I have to agree with most others here. I can't stand her. I never have. I found, right from the start, when she entered the public's concious with her 'Simple Life' show, I found her offensive. The whole premise was to make fun of normal, every day people. They made light of having to actually work for a living and took advantage of people. I thought that was in bad taste, and it / she has only gotten worse since. When there is already so much 'negative' stuff on TV, why contribute to it.

And when there are so many worthwhile causes - in the US and around the world - why not take up a cause and use your celebrity status to draw attention to it? What a waste.

12. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Oh dear, the spoilt ***** has got to serve the rest of her sentence in jail...
    :grin: :lol: :icon_lol: :eusa_danc (!)

Sorry, but she should serve her term the same as anyone else.

I found this press story on another forum - I don't know where it was originally copied from.

#12 Paul_UK, Jun 8, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2007
  13. Jim1454

Yes - I can't believe they released her in the first place! Did they not think there would be huge public outcry over that?

14. SpikySpice

15. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

What sentence would an "ordinary" person get for this? If 45 days in jail the normal sentence, or has she been treated more harshly because of who she is?

16. SpikySpice

I found that in here. She is a freaking someone who ihas a spell

She said she is a victim of blond justice

And blah blah blah blah that they shorten her jail time

HollywoodTuna

17. TriBi

I actually think that the "poor spoilt little rich girl" should have been made to do something totally deameaning (for her) in the way of public service - like helping cook for/feed the homeless, maybe - for a protracted period of time.

That would likely have done her far more good than the opportunity to make more money out of her "poor me" tales of her time in gaol.

Perhaps they should now select 8 other "model/good behaviour" prisoners to spend their time in electronically monitored detention in her 8 bedroom mansion - to help take the strain off the L.A. County Gaol ststem. I'm sure they'd have plenty of volunteers...:wink:

18. Jersey4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    She broke the law by driving 70 mph and without a licsense, which was suspended. I like her, I think she's entertaining, but she could have killed someone. She deserves jail.

19. SpikySpice

I think there is no reason for shotening her jail time, they are all going crazy. That was dumb

20. Heat Wave

people seem to hate here with a Passion for some reason or another, i don't lover but i sure as hell don't hate her. Personally i think she should go down becuase i belevie Celebs shouldn't be favoured in court becuasue that totally destroys the point in having a trail. With tons of money behind them many can get away with most stuff and just bride their they to freedom.

Celebs will always find it harder than us to go to prision, it will be all over the news papers, they will get reports in papers manipulating the crime, they are used to a high standard of living and to get cut down to prison standards, they will always be known for the person who went down, they could damage a well built up reputation (lol unlike paris). So maybe some people could see that as enough damge and punishment to a Celeb where as a normal person of the public wouldn't have to go thought that as much.