1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by vampireboy56, Nov 1, 2008.

1. vampireboy56

vampireboy56 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Who's seen it?
    What did you think of it?
    What are your favorite songs?

I love this movie...it's really strange but good. My fave songs are, Science Fiction Double Feature, Over at the Frankenstein Place, Time Warp, Sweet Transvestite, Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me, Hot Patootie, Eddie's Teddy, I'm Going Home, Superheroes, Science Fiction Double feature (reprise)

2. MusicIsLife

Ive seen it!
    I loveee it, its one of my fave movies ever.
    My fave songs are time warp, hot patootie, eddie, sweet transvestite and toucha toucha touch me :slight_smile:

3. Paralyzer

I love this movie, I try to watch it with people but they usually get freaked out... :[

I like "Rose Tint My World," "Sweet Transvestite" and of course, the opening "Science Fiction Double Feature."

Ahh, I just got Rose Tint My World stuck in my head :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think it's THAT catchy :]

4. I haven't seen that movie in such a long time... I don't really remember all the songs :frowning2:
    But the one that I do remember: "Toucha toucha toucha toucha touch me, I wanna be diiirty" XD

5. Keiss

Austin, Texas / Charlotte, North Carolina
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's astounding.

Time is fleeting.

Madness, take's its toll.

How can everyone forget the Time Warp? :slight_smile:

6. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Just saw it again tonight! If you have not seen the movie in a theatre with a live cast and audience, then you have not really seen the movie.

I love it. And I challenge anyone to try and watch it without becomes irrepressibly horny.

Favorite song? "Planet, Schmanet, Janet."
    Don't get hot and flustered, use a bit of mustard!!!

7. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

Its a jump to the left
    and step to the rigghhhttt
    put hands on your hips
    and turn your knees inside
    do thepelvic thrust it really drives u insanaaane
    lets do the time warp again!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_bigg:eusa_clap:icon_bigg

8. Derek the Wolf

Lulz, I really didn't enjoy it the first time I saw it. I think I'd enjoy it more if I went with different people.
    The time warp was pretty epic...

9. EM68

I saw it in college. We went to a midnight showing. It was a dorm trip on a bus and 2 kegs. So from what I remember :beer:, it was fun. We brought in toilet paper and threw it around. I liked Time Warp and Sweet Transvestite.

10. LornTehViking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dammit Janet
    Time Warp
    Sweet Transvestite
    Hot Patootie
    Science Fiction Double Feature
    Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me

I think you have to be in a certain mood to enjoy this movie if it's your first time watching it. The first time is the most important one, 'cause if you like it the first time, you'll love it every other time you see it.
    Also, I'm pretty sure that certain people aren't meant to see the film. It's kind of a select audience thing.

Love it though.

11. jazzrawr

Hahahaa, I love it XD
    I saw it for the first time this Halloween, and at first I was like 'WTF?!' but I love it! XD

I like all the songs, really. XD There aren't any I don't like...except maybe the one at the end, before Frankenfurter dies.

12. Mickey

OMG! I saw it,on stage,for the first time when I was 16.I love it! I own the tape. I have had friends who wanted to see it,but it's just not the same ,as it is on stage.
    I like ALL the songs but I am partial to Over at the Frankensteins place.
    My favorite part is when Frankenfurter is coming down in the elevator,when Brad & Janet first see him! Mickey*

13. kh23172

Every time people talk about this I feel deprived because I've never seen it.. and I really want to. I'm going to make it happen after I graduate.. and make it all suspenseful until I do. Hehe. :slight_smile:

14. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You could watch the entire thing on YouTube right now if you wanted, but buying the DVD and seeing it on your own TV is much better, and seeing it in theaters with an active audience is even better than that.

I've seen it three times now, the first time being back at the beginning of the summer. I listen to the Time Warp almost every day, and Sweet Transvestite might be the best song in a musical movie ever. Toucha-Toucha-Toucha Touch Me is short but hilarious, and the entire Floor Show scene is amazing. People always act creeped out when they hear that I liked the movie, and some people are afraid to watch it for fear of catching The Gay, but I love it to death.

15. JayC

JayC Guest

it is one of the most bizarre movies i have seen but i LOVE it!! i love Time Warp and Touch A Touch A Touch ME but my fav part of the movie was the seduction of Janet's fiance OMG it wasnt long but VERY effective

16. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seen it on DVD about 3475834523 times, and saw it on stage a couple of months back. It's so much fun! I love "Eddie" and the whole floor show. And in September I was part of the world record mass Time Warp!

17. -Michael-

Aha This is MY movie.

I on that shiz!

I know it word for word, have the movie AND soundtrack on my iPod....

:')

I lurv it!

18. Peter

I absolutely adore the film, never seen it on stage, but would love to be part of the whole thing one day (just for the excuse of being out in the street in fishnet stockings). I have a friend called Janet who still doesn't understand why I keep saying Damit to her :grin:

19. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Any time a person around me says a sentence ending in the "-it" sound, I find myself whispering "Janet".