1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stargate

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Dave, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Dave

What Do you think of Stargate (SG1/Atlantis/Universe)?
    I started watching these shows at the beginning of 2006. However over here we have to wait two years to see the latest episodes, which is a pain.
    Since I started watching over here on Pay TV we got a Sci-fi Channel that shows an episode every weekday of SG1, so since I started watching I've caught up.

They stopped making SG1 as a TV series, and now they're stopping Atlantis as well, to make the new series. (Universe)

2. ArcaneVerse

Its a decent show but im not an uber fan or anything. i kinda think there taking it too far and there going to ruin the series.

3. tomahto72

tomahto72 Guest

Well I love Stargate (all) I watched it with my parents way back when they had it on TV on thursdays just after sliders got cancelled. I am now catching up on all of them but I truly love it. The whole concept is so weird its good. Friends cringe when they hear I am into Sci-Fi.
    But in the immortal words of my friend "Amanda Tapping I'd tap that" obviously I didnt share the same view but it was still funny all the same.
    Yeah Sg-1 has one more telemovie to come out, Atlantis will be cancelled soon but there are rumours to make another telemovie and I think Universe has been shelved for the time (I do honestly think you can have too many spin-offs) But I still love the series on the whole and can't get enough of it
    Tom

4. nemo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    they are making the last 2 of the original planned three movies. they were gonna do three stargate movies originally but they stopped after one and sg-1 took over. they are going to finish the last 2 of the original planned three. it will ignore everything that has happened in the tv series and start where they left off, plus they will be using the original actors! I am so excited!!!

5. LoveIsBlind

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a shame they've cancelled Atlantis, but they think they can make more money from the films rather than individual episodes. There's going to be a 2 hour Atlantis movie in 2009 and then the new series - Stargate Universe, will start soon after, the producers say they'll be "no production delay between the Atlantis movie and the start of Universe".