1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madonna

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Mr Saturn, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Mr Saturn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Any Madonna fans here? She's one of my favorite artists and I'm looking forward to her new album. :icon_bigg

2. blueberrykisses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love her! Her new album has already leaked though and it is pretty cool, definitely her best since Confessions.

3. sweetfemme90

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love Madonna! As a child we had her Ray of Light album. As a teen I started getting into her stuff from the 80s and early 90s. Her new single "living for love" is great! Very inspirational.

4. Disappear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes! She is my idol.

I like the new songs, but I have been quite skeptic about Rebel Heart. It has too many songs and too many people have been involved in the process of making it. Anyway, I haven't listened to the published songs that much cause I want to have the album itself when it comes out. I do love Ghosttown, and Living for Love music video is just amazing! Waiting for her to announce her tour!

Which albums/songs are your favourites from Madonna?

5. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love Madonna... I'm not convinced about what I've heard of her new single, but I'm open minded for the album!

I absolutely loved Confessions and I was pretty into MDNA too.

6. Justinian20

I like her 80's stuff a lot more than her current stuff, but I am more of a fan than most guys are. But I still must say she don't stand a chance against Kylie Minogue.:icon_bigg

7. White Knight

I love the Queen. Love her earlier (my younger days) works more but has very solid once in recent years as well. Especially Erotica era. Still have my Madonna file(full with articles, photos and other things related to her on late 80s and 90s), old Madonna calendars and a Madonna pillow I won from a magazine... **I hope I don't sound like idiot by talking about this stuff**

Listened all 6 songs from Rebel Heart and... they are okay.

Everyday listening one of her megamixes while walking work/home. My favorite one is the following one.

[YOUTUBE]jsCgDgzlpOg[/YOUTUBE]

This one has Papa Don't Preach, Into the Grove, Express Yourself, Everybody and Dress you up.

Edit: Forgot to add, she is more than a singer. She is an idol, musical talent is just a fracture of her awesome being. She is probably Queen of Outcasts as well as Pop.

#7 White Knight, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  8. Disappear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree! She gives so much energy and strength to us fans. Oooh and I love the fans of Madonna, everyone is like one big family!

I prefer the 80s material, but then I also love Hard Candy, which is very different to the first albums. And then Erotica is such a masterpiece. I had a huge Like a Virgin poster framed on my wall and it will go back there once I get new frames. Now I have my signed Kylie there which needs the frame.

9. MisterTinkles

Yes, she was a force to be reckoned with when she was younger.

Although I don't find her jealously of Lady Gaga and her running out to do a new album (years ago now) something worthy of her stature. Kind of put me off her.

Although I still love the older stuff.

Actually, I never liked her at all until I heard "Material Girl". Then I was hooked.

My favs are - Material Girl, Express Yourself, Vogue!!!!, Dress You Up, Rain, and my most favorite video and song.......Bedtime Story.

[YOUTUBE]CSaFgAwnRSc[/YOUTUBE]

10. kem

kem

Like A Virgin is a brilliant pop album, I bought it on cassette for my friend for his car :grin: We always listen to it at least once when driving.

11. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What it feels like for a girl my fav song
    Yes im a madonna fan but also lady gaga is still my fav too

12. tulipinacup

Funny how I was just watching this video earlier
    [YOUTUBE]1wzrbYV-b0U[/YOUTUBE]

I haven't got much into her music and I can see the appeal but she's probably not my cup of tea. I do like Human Nature though.

13. Disappear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    ^ ha I love Charlie Hides!

Anyone else hyped about the Rebel Heart Tour? And the new album is out this Friday, eeek!

14. chocolate dream

Im a big Madonna fan as well.Must admit shes not as good as she used to be.Those early albums are classics! Yet funnily enough i didnt personally start buying her music till 1990.Looking forward to the new album.Its pretty good so far from what ive already heard.Really excited for the tour!

15. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

#15 JackAttack, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
  16. Lazuri

She's alright. Pretty sure she eats the souls of teenage girls to stay beautiful, though.

17. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I'm not into her music, but I do like her fashion in the 80's. It was unique and cool. But yet again, a lot of people were back then.

18. Disappear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  19. Disappear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey has anyone seen the Rebel Heart Tour live? What did you think of it? What was best or most memorable? Anyone?

This was the thing I had been waiting for the whole year. We travelled with my best friends and even had dressed as Madonnas! I rocked the 80's look with lots of crusifix, chains, jewellery, lace, cut shirt, and colourful make up and all that. So we saw the show in Prague, Stockholm and two times in Amsterdam. There we managed to get to front row at the heart of the stage - amazing.

After the first show I was so overwhelmed about the whole thing that I couldn't remember a thing. But I loved every second of it. Stockholm kinda made it more clear to me how the show is, and Amsterdam was just a huge party. I loved to see how happy M was, she was interacting with the audience and so human. In Stockholm (the day after the events in Paris) the evening was quite emotional and M gave an emotional speech after which it was much easier to enjoy the show. She sang Like a Prayer which is my all time favourite of hers. In Amsterdam on the first night she touched my hand during Like a Virgin, unbelievable!! Im such a fangirl for her ♥

I absolutely loved Holy Water (only Madonna could come up with poledancing nuns!), Rebel Heart (as it is my favourite song from RH album), I fell in love with Deeper and Deeper, and Who's that Girl as well. And the intro and Iconic! Ahhh the show was so good!! I really hope the tour continues somewhere in Europe next year...

20. Pete1970

After 30 years I finally went to see her live. I had to go to 2 shows because there was so much going on that it was impossible to take it all in for 1 show