1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which LGBT celebrity you find closer to yourself?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by White Knight, Feb 12, 2015.

1. White Knight

There are many LGBT indivudals rise in fame in every walks of life.

Which one of those you feel closer to your ideals, feelings or style.

Russell Tovey
    I like his starting and coming out point so feel a kinship to him:
    Darren Hayes
    He touched many strings in my soul with his songs. Especially with "Tension and the Spark" album. He's already declared his orientation even before coming out... at least for me. He perfectly underlined the shame, discomfort and lost state of mine during those "awakening" years... I was coming out of sex/shame/depression cycle to find my real place in life.
    [YOUTUBE]JrvlP6h_LtY[/YOUTUBE]

Tiziano Ferro
    I really really want to get close to him. :grin: Okay this was one half joking to break the too serious mood of the post. Still I can't say no to him. :icon_redf He is sex on legs... and that voice...
    [YOUTUBE]fMLVIRFo6Ow[/YOUTUBE]

Okay now its your turn.:icon_wink

2. White Knight

Finally found Tiziano's books english translations. Now I can say I feel more connected to him. How he carries himself you can think he born with a silver spoon in mouth and never had a worry in his life.

Book consists his dairy entries.

Tiziano Ferro International | Other Translations

If you like to read a gay teen's/celebrity's dairy and struggles. Just quickly took a look and will definetely read it all.

3. tulipinacup

I don't know a lot of celebrities let alone LGBT ones but if Buzzfeed made a quiz about it, I'll let you know.