1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite Game of Thrones book so far...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by badluckfairy, Feb 15, 2015.

?

Favourite Game of Thrones book so far...

1. A Game of Thrones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A Clash of Kings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A Storm of Swords

100.0%
  4. A Feast for Crows

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. A Dance with Dragons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. badluckfairy

Which book in the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series is your favourite so far?

Personally, my favourite so far is A Storm of Swords.

2. Lyana

Huh, that's a hard one. I really like all of them... The first one, for example, blew my mind. I thought it was amazing.
    Dance is certainly not a favorite of mine. Daenerys and Quentyn and Tyrion and even Arya were disappointing.
    I'd probably have to go with A Storm of Swords as well. The Red Wedding... Jaime and Brienne... Arya and the Hound... Jon and the wildlings... Yeah, it was a really good book.

3. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

A Storm of Swords was brilliant and was my favourite of the books. So many surprises and cliff hangers, it was a difficult book to put down because it was so good.

Im currently 3/4 through A Feast for Crows which is a good book but no way near as good as the first three, as its a lot slower paced and has hardly any cliff hangers. My favourite parts are the ones about the Iron Isles, Victarion and Euron are really interesting characters (rumoured to be left out of the series). I found the Cersei and Dorne chapters quite boring.

I know what happens in the Dance with Dragons books and I feel like Martin should just have made Crows and Dance into one book. I dont really like how the characters are split between the books but I suppose he had to.

I hope Winds Of Winter will be an improvement.