1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Walking Dead Fans Here?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Daydreamer1, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do we have any fans of The Walking Dead here? That goes for the video games, comics, and tv series.

2. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like the show and the first game

3. tommycee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yep. I'm a walking dead fan. Just the show though. I'm really curious how they're going to portray the upcoming gay character this season.

4. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Walker slayer here! I love the latest scene (SPOILER) where Rick dropped this words: "This is how we survive. We are the walking dead"

5. Higs

I liked all of them, especially telltale game and comics. Sadly after watching midseason finale and premiere last week I decided to stop watching the show, it got so bad...

6. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The last few episodes have really sucked. The mid season finally wasn't really that interesting and then they returned with maybe the most boring episode ever. I had to force myself to pay attention in case something interesting happened. Yesterday's episode was a little better but still pretty repetitive of previous episodes. Hopefully things will start to pick up soon. Maybe we'll finally see Morgan soon because they showed him walking around near the beginning of the season and he hasn't seen the group yet

7. LaEsmeralda

I'm waiting patiently for Rick to shack up with Michonne. Or Carol with Daryl. Waited for five seasons to no avail :frowning2:

8. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd definitely love to see Carol and Daryl as couples! But I dont think Michonne and Rick would do it. But no one knows. Still excited for the next episode!!!!!

9. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Anyone see the last episode? I thought it was spectacular. By far the best walking dead episode in a long time. I especially liked the parts where they were on camera doing the interviews, those scenes were just perfectly done.

10. OfTheKokiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I definitely agree that compared to previous episodes recently we now seem to be on a track for good story arc in the show. Lots of good character development!

I won't go into details so to keep spoilers at a minimum, but what Carol is up too has me laughing so hard.

However, the show has a lot of characters to go through (from Ricks group) to develop/show interaction so it will be interesting how they will try to tread the waters of this new community.

11. Zane7

Zane7 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This season has truly been the best season ever in my opinion. We have seen both the lowest of lows and the highest of highs. But I fear Lucille shall soon be swung.

12. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That episode was really good. I loved the part where carol was threatening that kid, I was dying laughing the whole time. The part with Sasha was great as well. The red A thing on their hands was weird, I think it might be some kind of scarlet letter reference and that girl will cheat on her husband with Rick. Also did anyone else notice at the very end Rick was walking down the street and there was a street sign that said Morgan rd. I'm sure that wasn't a coincidence especially because the sign was completely in focus

13. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just started watching. S1 EP 2 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. Zane7

Zane7 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That Carol moment was awesome in a very evil sort of way! I think Rick is picking up that Jesse's husband is bad news. That's why he displays almost this primal aversion to him. Yes, Rick wants Jesse. But he also knows that there is a sinister side to that guy.

15. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think it's a really interesting dynamic that the survivors are really no longer the good guys. Rick and Carol are plotting to take over if things go bad, Rick is trying to get with a married woman(he especially should know not to do this after what happened with Shane and Lori). Meanwhile the Alexandria people are being really nice to them. Although I do think Sasha was right about these people having their priorities messed up. They seem extremely weak and most of these people wouldn't survive in the wild

16. MrSkittles

Just Started Watching(Yeah, I know im Late) but im almost done with Season 1 and Already Addicted

17. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    HOLY CRAP! That Carol Evil Moment is one of my favorite moment in TWD!!! Soooooo cool!!! And am I the only one who thinks that Aaron and Daryl looks good together? XD HAHAHA!

18. Zane7

Zane7 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I cannot help but notice the parallels between Rick and Shane now. There might be a tiny disturbing hint of the Governor in there too. Here's the thing. When this group was out in the world beyond Alexandria's walls, it always seemed like they were the good guys because everyone they encountered was usually much worse. But in Alexandria, it's like you literally have a pre-Apocalyptic society in a post-Apocalyptic world. So in such a utopia, you really start to see how flawed and damaged Rick's group is. It's basically like PTSD that soldiers have when they come back from war.

And, yes, Golgari, I too enjoyed the Daryl and Aaron spaghetti fest. I wouldn't be surprised if Daryl was gay. Look at how many times Carol has thrown herself at him, and he never reciprocates. Regardless though, I liked their bromance.

19. azurekite900

azurekite900 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yes I'm a huge walking dead fan.

20. headie2infinity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    YESSSS OBSESSED! I love the walking dead, it is amazing. My boyfriend has an action figure of Glenn and has the very first comic of the series. We also are borrowing our friends Series 1 comic that has seasons 1 through 6 I believe.

ALSO! I live in Richmond, Virginia (which was terribly depicted when they went to Richmond, VA in the show, Richmond has a beautiful city with a river flowing through it and has lots of art and history!)
    That being said, Tyrese is from Richmond and he was a part of the christmas parade (he was this years Grand Marshall, meaning he is the honorary guest that rides on the first float) we have every year, and my boyfriend took the comic to the parade and held it up in the air where all the people who come to watch the parade stand.

Tyrese immediately pointed to my boyfriend and motioned for him to come over to the float. And Tyrese signed the front of our comic!!!! My boyfriend also saw him after the parade and got a picture from him! Oh and then the rest of the 5th season came back on after that and Tyrese got killed off :frowning2: ug.