1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Animal Crossing, anyone? :]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Cheese Love, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Cheese Love

Soo.... Anybody on EC play Animal Crossing?

Either GameCube or DS (Wild World)?

I also heard that there will be a new Animal Crossing game for the Wii called CityFolk.

If anyone here plays on the DS, I think some Friend Code swapping is in order!

2. Paralyzer

OMG
    WHY HAS NO ONE REPLIED TO THIS THREAD!??

I was just about to make a new one..

Anyhow, YEAH, I play Animal Crossing. I've completely neglected my GC version but on Wild World, I've got a perfect town going and I'm making a huge orchard to rake in the Bells to pay off my house.

I was thinking about getting City Folk but I'm still undecided at the momment. My friends aren't exactly into the laid back gaming franchise and that's pretty much all I'm into. I definately think we should friend code swap or w/e. I was wondering if people would get this game on EC so I can go to their towns and steal their fruit >: )
    And omg, we could become best buds...

And omg, if you've never played Animal Crossing before, than you absolutely have to try it NOW. Pleasseeee.. you'll love it for the first 3 months, I promise, then you'll come back to it 8 months later and wonder why you got tired and be hooked for another month and then.. .. pretty much the same. It really is an awesome game the first time you play it.

:grin:
    NOW REPLY ♥ ♥ ♥

3. Hoppip

Animal Crossing is such a magnificent beast. I friggin' love that game. No, I don't have WiFi, but I still love it so much.

On Wild World, I gave "Spiffy" a brown faux-hawkey haircut and a blue striped shirt so he'd look just like me. :3

And I also teach all my neighbors to say French phrases (I'm quite often greeted with "Ça va!" and their phrases are along the lines of "mon ami" and "ouais"). My town is called Arbreton, from the French word "arbre" meaning tree. :grin:

I lovelovelovelove that game. Especially Blathers. I have a gay crush on Blathers. He's so cool. And I recently completed the dinosaur collection at my town. Heehee.

Ohhh. Yes. If only, if only, if only I had a Wii. :|

4. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm getting City Folk pretty soon, but it will be my first Animal Crossing game. I haven't been very interested in simulation games that like for the last few years, and after my SNES I grew up with Sony consoles. Meaning I missed out on AC and WW, and since there's CF already out, I see no point in buying the first two.

5. Paralyzer

Blathers? xD whatever floats your boat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I kinda like Punchy :grin: He's a cool cat.
    AND He wears dresses :] AND he was recently into lovely furniture ♥

And I love giving my animals phrases like "in my butt" or "nut sac." I used to have an orange squirell in my town that would call me nut sac on a daily basis.. and it just fit so well. She moved though and that broke my heart..

Now everyone calls me hunk and sexy :grin:

AND I just recently finished my dinosaur collection too! Like, 5 days ago I think.

edit: *is excited*

6. Adam

I have Animal Crossing: City Folk! and the DS version, but I wont be playing that anymore...
    Yeah if you have this game and wanna trade friend codes then message me.
    1891-4643-0036

7. Tim

Tim

Never played, no Wii or Gamecube :S And don't have the money for the DS version XD

8. Jard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My new City Folk friend code:

4983-8425-0559

Name: Jared
    Town: Kamiki
    :grin:

9. Adam

I added you.