1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuPaul's Drag Race

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by CyanChachki, Feb 21, 2015.

1. CyanChachki

Anyone a RPDR fan? Excited for season 7 to start? I know I am!! Who are your pre-show favorites?

Mine are Miss Fame, Pearl, Jaidynn Diore Fierce, Max and Kennedy Davenport.

2. hollychristina

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a huge fan of Drag Race! my favorites are Kandy Ho,Violet,Pearl. I cant wait for this season to start :slight_smile:

3. hazza

YAAASSSSS!!!!

Pearl, MAX, Kennedy Davenport and Trixie Mattel are the four I'm the most excited for!

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Max, Trixie, Pearl and Katya for me. This is the latest premiere ever. I mean I know it started in feb last year but this year logo kinda screwed us when first Ru said it was going to be in January and then Logo was all now it's March.

5. CyanChachki

I know, right? The rumor is that it had something to do with Michelle Visage being in Celebrity Big Brother but I'm not sure if that's true because they would've finished it before she went in. Unless it had something to do with editing, idk. The whole editing thing was another rumor as well. Again, don't know if it's true.. but I'm glad that it's coming on in one week!!