1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just watched cyberbully

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by FluffyDragon, Mar 3, 2015.

1. FluffyDragon

Out Status:
    All but family
    This movie was pretty sad in my opinion... It reminded me about a lot of people I've known who have came and gone.... Anyways I wanted to be here to ask if any of you have been cyberbullied and need help and advice. Remember no person should have to go through something that rough.(&&&)

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No I haven't been cyberbullied but I have seen the movie and I agree it is very sad.

3. indiqo

I thought that movie was sad too

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I broke down first time I saw it and Emily Osment was about to kill herself. When she's like "NO" when Kay Panabaker's character tries to get the pills from her and they spill out over the floor just broke me up.

I have been cyberbullied in high school when 30 people I thought were friends all joined a group called "We hate [My name] and it's not because he's gay". At the time my Asperger's was kind of non-realised (I didn't know I was autistic so wasn't self aware) and so when I came out I more or less shoved it in people's faces in the way of "If you don't like it too f**king bad". But still, that shouldn't mean I should be cyberbullied....

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, lots of people go through the refinement of their personalities and social skills. At least now you realize where you went wrong, but for a lot of people, they feel that bullying someone is the proper response to something that person does.

Clear hindsight is only ever useful for learning lessons >.< If only it could be used to correct situations which now seem obviously simple to solve.