1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WantTheNightSky, Mar 6, 2015.

1. So who here likes Attack on Titan? Sorry if this has been asked before, this is the first thread I've posted really. I guess I'm just posting this to talk about the anime and for SNK fans to meet eachother.

2. stimpacks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like that series but everyone seems to be too emotional for me. I haven't seen it in a while but I remember they cried a lot, anime in general is very dramatic.

3. Lua

Lua

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love SnK! I've seen the whole anime so far and I know most of the manga plotlines, though I haven't actually read the manga yet.

4. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's one of my favorite animes. It sucks we have to wait until 2016 for season two. I'd get the manga, but I don't know where to find it for a good price.

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I thought it was great. It got a little weird, as anime is wont to do (I would have preferred the titans were the only unnatural/impossible thing in the story without the characters having oddities too) but the world is remarkably well-crafted and the 3d maneuvering devices are clever.

I love how it showcases the effects of constant turmoil on each of the characters differently. They all have to cope with the trauma in their own way, and it comes off as very human-- I am eager to relate to any and all of them. In a way it's this spotlight on terror and grief that is nearly as important as the titans themselves hehe.

And lastly: Armin is a babe. :love:
    [​IMG]

6. Lazuri

I watched the anime and read the manga up to the latest chapter. It started out to initially be very good but honestly, it's kinda starting to get out of hand and I feel like it's losing its quality very quickly.

7. Yosia

The anime was good, and i am really looking forward to season 2.

8. Aro

Aro

I absolutely adore this series. Love every moment of it. Watched the Anime, read the Manga. Also read the side novels and series. I'm just so fascinated by everything. I enjoy dark Anime and also the fact that this was directed by the same director who did Death Note- another one of my favorites, does it a lot of credit!

I was going to start the post by screaming the opening theme all over the place, but I'll spare you. That being said, it's probably my favorite opening theme in the history of opening themes. It gets stuck in my head for absolutely no reason and refuses to leave.

Favorite character is Levi. Throw me in the trash wagon, I definitely love that character! c:

I had been so skeptical of the hype wagon that rolled in when the Anime first came around. I got sick of hearing it and pretty much refused to watch it for a while. Then I decided to see what all the noise was about and I haven't looked back since. It deserves every ounce of praise that it's ever gotten. I've not been enraptured by an Anime since my high school days, honestly. This takes the cake.