1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SadConfusedBandGeek, May 22, 2007.

1. SadConfusedBandGeek

hey, this has probably been a thread before but i don't care:wink:

What sports do you guys play, and which ones do you hate?? lol

I do taekwon do SWEET! I am so getting my blackbelt when i am 15 :icon_bigg
    Lol and i swim and i run and do CURLING! a CANADIAN sport haha its odd. I guess if jumpin is a sport i would do that to:wink:

Oh and we had track and field today at school lol
    I got 2nd in triple jump 8 metres!!!
    And 4th in high jump lol, the dude who won jumped 161 cm! THATS TALLER THAN ME (almost!) lol no wonder i lost.
    Haha also got 7th in 100m if that counts:badgrin:

Anyway wut do u guys do?

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Martial arts is da best!!!!:grin: da rest i dont like specially football i h8 that dont undastand how they can like it sooo much :bang:

3. SadConfusedBandGeek

Oh ya i forgot to say what i didn't like...i'm so fricken featherbrained....

I HATE FOOTBALL TOO! lol i dont like hockey that much either but half my friends would kill me:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: um..lets see...i dont like rugby or lacrosse *Prepares to get rotten fruit thrown at me by fellow Canadians* hehe anyway... cya

4. I used to do martial arts...i loved it. I dont particularly like the rest either.

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Is it true dat gays dont like sports very much??

6. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's just a stereotype myth, plenty of gays enjoy sport.
    Gay people like and dislike things in the exact same way as straight people do, it has nothing to do with sexuality

7. SpikySpice

Yeah... Most gay guys in my schooll can play sports better than some other str8 guys.
    One think I know is taht gay gusy tend to want to make them having great bodies by sports or workouts so they can hypnotize other guys.

Btw, I love soccer, I suck at basketball, tho

Tracking and swimming make me have a better body's shape, so I love 'em

8. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Just wonderin u guys like XMA??

9. Blithe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love basketball and football! but hate golf.

I used to wrestle. (God i'd get my ass kicked if they knew i was gay).

10. Zec24

I guess I fit the lesbian stereotype. I love sports. I played baseball, softball, soccer, volleyball, and basketball growing up. Now that I'm in college I play intramurals and so far I've done basketball and soccer. I also played rugby as a freshman which I loved, but can't go back to at the moment.

11. boarder25

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From November through April I live for snowboarding. Usually 3 times a week I will drive 2 hours to my local mountain after school to go snowboarding at night, and you can guess where to find me on the weekends. :wink:

12. justjoshoh

When I was still in school, I played football, threw shot put and discus for track and field, and wrestled. While at university, I played pick-up games (baseball, football, etc.), but it has been awhile since I played any sports with my hectic work schedule and all.

13. Kimi

I was member of track and field when I was 10 till 12 and actually pretty good at it.
    And After quiting that I joined to a dodgeball club which I was totally suck at it and I also joined to inline skate club and it was so much fun!!!!!...though I got pretty bad injury often which freaked out my mum quite bit.
    And at age 13 I begin to play badminton...yeah...badminton. But it's not like what we did when we are 6 or 7. Badminton is a one of Olympic official game and what we do is more like that. It was really fun!!!
    You can get an idea what it is like :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2k-tsX5KE&mode=related&search=

And for now, I play only golf due to my hectic days I can barely go to practice:bang: Tho I usually practice at my home so that's not a problem actually:tongue:

14. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i play cricket and soccer at school. but my best sport is horse racing. i would like to be a jockey. i also think surfing is just great:icon_mrgr (!)

15. Badminton is very fun

16. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Well it's a stereotype that I fit! I hate sports - playing and watching.

17. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love swimming. That's about it. I hate most other sports. I particularly hate rugby because I was forced to play it at school (oh stupid private all-boys school that thought it was British) and hockey, because so many people love it here in Canada. Hate it. It's stupid.

I did like badminton and tennis although I was never very good. And I hate running. Oh and I liked basketball but again, was never terribly good at it.

But swimming--I love swimming. And I'm good at it. Oh yeah: swimming and underwater hockey. Seriously.

18. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

So basically you love the sports where the guys wear no shirts and get all wet? Hehe just joking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :slight_smile:

19. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seriously I actually DON'T like that aspect of it because I find it either distracting or intimidating or both.