1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Faviroute anime/manga scenes?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ryu, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Ryu

Ryu

Well... Suprised I've not seen a thread like this before now... Anywayz (such hipster spellingz), a does what it says on the tin kinda thread, what are your faviroute;
    Fight, death, and kiss scenes in a manga or anime? Feel free to add others if you want.

Mine are the Gourmet pit fights in the ghoul resteraunt from Tokyo Ghoul, Haku's death from Naruto and the scene where Naruto and Sasuke awkwardly kiss in Naruto.

(Just a disclaimer, I have seen more than the first 20 episodes of Naruto, but he beginning of it was the best part in my opinion)

2. Jellal

Fight scene: Luffy vs Rob Lucci, One Piece. I've never seen another battle end as epically.

Death scene: Alphonse in Fullmetal Alchemist (though he really didn't stay dead for long ... actually, it's one of the few gripes I have about the series. That was the ultimate sacrifice.)

Kiss scene: Natsu and Happy in Fairy Tail.

3. whitetiger321

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When Nagisa and Shizuma kiss underwater in Strawberry Panic. Also when Riki remembers Gin is his son in Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. Oh and the scene in Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 when Ode to joy-song plays in the background.

4. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a few favorite scenes:

~ When Misty, Ash, and Brock are about to walk on their separate ways and they are chatting. Then Misty sang this song. And shizz, I cried everytime I watch this episode! :tears:
    ~ In Yuyu Hakusho, when Karuma throws a pebble at Roto but he doesnt know that along with it is a Death Seed and it rooted on him. Then the seed blooms and vines came out of Roto's body. And I love it when Roto begged for Karuma's mercy but Karuma just said no and walked away. I LOVE THAT SCENE!
    ~ I also love the scene where Toph's daughters teamed up to defeat P'Li. That moment where Lin metal bended her armor and contained P'Li's head and BOOM!

5. Chi and Bashful

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    When Goku is fighting Captain Ginyu and he powers up
    And when Goku goes ssj3 for the first time
    Their just so f***Ing epic

6. TearDropFairy91

The last few minutes of Evangelion 2.22 when Rei and Shinji merge with Unit 01,The breathtaking moment at the end of Gurren Lagana episode 1 and Simon, Yoko and Kamina finally reach the surface.Hiro and Nowaki kissing in the library in Junjou Romantica.and Spike falling out the church window in Ballad of Fallen Angels well really the whole fight in that episode.Ending of Cowboy Bebop Knocking on Heaven's door. I have more but I don't wanna type so much XD

7. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yu Yu Hakusho: Anything. ANYTHING. with Youko Kurama. But especially Kurama vs/ Karasu.

X/1999: Seishirou and Subaru's final battle. It is the most frustrating scene, possibly in anime history (especially if you've read Tokyo Babylon). And I can't tell you anything else without spoilers.

8. Diferent Kind

First off, Haku's death and Naruto and Sasuke's kiss were both epic(sad/hilarious) moments :slight_smile: (I still NEED to watch Tokyo Ghoul, but for some reason i keep postponing it XD)

Favourite FIGHT scene: Kiba Vs. Darcia, in Wolf's Rain (Very neat anime :slight_smile: )
    Favourite DEATH scene: Ciel's death, from kuroshitsuji (Black Bulter), that scene was SO full of emotion, i can hardly take it D:
    Favourite KISS scene: Haruhi and Kyon, from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (heart racing - probably because Kyon is trying to save the world by kissing Haruhi XD )

9. TheJackC

I really like Avatar: the last air bender!