1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shirt designs

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Drizzt DoUrden, Nov 11, 2008.

1. So, I'm in a graphic designs class, and we have to design and make a multi-color shirt. We're doing screen printing, with photo-emulsion. I had a stroke of brilliance today- I thought about doing an Above the Influence shirt. The logo would be a rainbow colored, and it would say "Homosexuality; my anti drug" But I'm not out, at all, so this would be just a little bit of a giveaway. I'm probably just going to change it to "Expression" What do you think?

2. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ooh I reckon it's an awesome idea! xD Either way, homosexuality or expression will be good.

3. aaaaaa

aaaaaa Guest

You could change "homosexuality" to "pride." :slight_smile:

4. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm.. How about you change it to love? It can still be homosexualy-inclined without actually screaming out "LOOK AT ME I'M GAY"

5. Jeimuzu

The rainbowiness will probably be a bit of a giveaway anyways that way, though. I'd personally be really simple about what it says, and write it in an odd way, like "Colour!.is.my.antidrug"

6. Good ideas all... though the "pride" one is still a bit obvious. Love- I'll have to really consider that one. I'd probably put color instead of colour though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Nothing against British spelling, I just like my colors to be colors. I know the rainbow will be a little... indicative, but that doesn't bother me. Love or expression? Hmmm.

7. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like the colours one, though since it eams like you like expression or love better, I'd go with love myself.

8. Quick, someone pick a number! I've assigned each one to a number. 3, 7, or 13.

9. Amy

Amy

I'm thinking "passion." You can you colour, love, homosexuality, expression, ect. all in one

Phoo you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It is the correct spelling.

10. Okay, I'll just go to the shopping centre near the theatre and look at my favourite colours :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Pick a number! (or is it numbre?) Please!

11. Amy

Amy

12. 13=color. Oh, oh I know, I could do each letter a different color! Like color Or something along those lines.