1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime Anyone?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by David21201, Mar 26, 2015.

1. David21201

Hey guyss

I was wonderin if you all had any good anime/manga you could share! I'm up for almost every genre!

(Does anyone know where i can find loveless subbed in english that would be amaaaaaziiing!)

2. Yosia

Madoka Magica is good, I'd recommend watching the anime and then reading the spin-off mangas. :3

3. Aeolia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate are my favorites I think.

And as for Loveless, I recommend the whole website:
    Loveless anime | Watch Loveless anime online in high quality

Free HD streaming, you can download for free. And you can download a whole serie at once if you have enough points. Points that you can either buy or just gain by watching episodes. And disable your adblock for kissanime.com or else they will ask you to -if you don't, you can't watch- and they will erase all of your points.

4. Jellal

I'm watching Hunter x Hunter, the 2011 cut, presently. If you want an adventure with adorable little guys packing lots of guts and determination, this is the show for you! It has a mostly lighthearted atmosphere, but steadily they encounter tougher challenges and nastier bad guys ... eventually it gets bloody. So also be prepared to handle a good deal of violence.

My current thoughts: 8/10 show. Very imaginative. Some interesting character designs, and a story which likes to surprise its audience and have fun more than anything else.

You can watch it all here: Crunchyroll - Hunter x Hunter Full episodes streaming online for free
    Since this was never released in english, I've found no other way to watch it than with the english subs compiled here. But don't worry, the Japanese seiyus are amazing. Have fun!

5. David21201

Hunter x Hunter is on my list already
    I LOVED Madoka Magica and am workimg on a cosplay for it
    THANK YOU A BILLION TIMES TELLING ME WHERE I CAN FIND LOVELESS! I READ IT AND NOW I NEED TO WATCH IT