1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "I didn't see it coming" thread (Spoilers!...duh)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Gandee, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Just read the newest chapter of Magi today (for those don't know, or don't care, it's a manga), the author decided to kill of two major characters, well, one got his mind wiped away and one got pushed indefinitely into space. It was supposed to be happy, children-friendly :frowning2:

What plot twists completely shocked you?

2. Lazuri

Arkham City spoiler below
    The Joker dying at the end of the game. Few Batman writers have the balls to kill off the Joker.

3. Stripe101

Zoe dying in the first episode of season 2 of House of Cards. That was the craziest most unexpected death of a main character I've ever seen.

4. Lazuri

Game of Thrones spoiler
    Ned Stark. Seriously. It was before GoT had cemented itself as a series where no character was holy and Ned Stark had been given every opportunity to survive it. In fact, pretty much every character was sure that he was going to live until Joffrey--on a fucking whim--said "lol no." Go fuck yourself, Joffrey.

5. Aro

Aro

Dragon Age Inquisition Spoiler:
    That Flemeth was Mythal and died. And that Solas was Fen'Harel. It raises so many questions! I need the expansion! Mighty need!