1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Help] Need a place to write [Muse's Ultimatium]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by InaRut, Nov 17, 2008.

1. InaRut

Dear Members of EC,
    It seems to me that I have become very upset with your Mr. Walrus. For such a great power as myself, I find it strange that I feel ignored, dishonored, and vengeful. And with this mix of emotions brings me to a harshest of circumstances.

You see, members of EC, for to long have I been working for this damn walrus. Throwing out idea after idea but only to have those ideas crushed by the-oh-so-supreme Mr. Walrus. Yes, it is sad that lately my talents have been wasted in academic essay writing and small poetry.

HOWEVER! Now is the time for change. I have remained quiet to long! And it's time that I bring revolution, soverity, and freedom to this wasteland of my home. Bring freedom so I may break these restrictive bars that have been placed around my metaphorical being.

Yes, now is the time for change.
    Now is a time when I have the power to get this walrus to give me what I desire.
    Now is a time to act. And in this action I give you an ultimatium.

You tell this walrus a site-A site where he can submit our ideas-our creations- our literal children and recieve feedback in a community kind of ideal. Something along the lines of FanFiction.com but open beyond the realm of fan writing.

A smaller community would be appreciated.
    Free of charge must be a given
    We could just submit our work in our blog on EC. As the walrus has done for much of our poetry.
    *Ahem*
    Or for a certain virtual comic--a project that only reminds me of a time when freedom was given to me--A project that reminds me of the pure fire that burns in my heart against the walrus.
    *Ahem*
    But I'd appreciate not being limited to PG limitations.

If you fail to deliver any of these sites--that you or your friends might use--then I will explode the walruses head. Yes, you heard right. I will stuff his brain with so many ideas that his head will explode.

If you don't feel convinced to aid me in my revolution then I give the keyboard to the walrus:

Guys! You gotta help me! He's got me strapped to a chair with 40,000 lines of Idea-Explosive set around me. If he sets the charge that's equal to about---uhmm--.0000000000000000021 pounds of C4. I'm really scared guys. I think he's serious...

That is enough walrus,
    We will see you in the morning, EC
    And there best be results

Hey! I don't think EC would appreciate you saying that as your conclusion. It's a little demanding

Oh, sorry.
    We will see you in the morning, EC
    *Gets out a buisness tie and coffee mug*
    It'd be great if you could get me some sort of results. You know, regarding a writing website. Yah, that'd be great.

Signed,
    The Walrus' Muse

2. pirateninja

3. InaRut

Perhaps these will work.
    I am satisfied but I can always do with more.