1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trisha Paytas

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by fragileflame, Apr 9, 2015.

1. fragileflame

I am a little late on this train...but I finally just watched the video "being gay IS a choice" by Trisha Paytas. and can I say...she is probably the stupidest person I have ever listened to speak. I'm not even gonna comment on everything, just the main comment. Her story started like "So i had a really close friend, a best friend who I found myself attracted to. I had just gotten out of a on and off relationship with a guy who abused me and cheated on me. So I chose to be gay and have a relationship with this girl." (i put it in quotation marks but it is paraphrased.) But okay, is it just me or did she completely contradict what she said? She said being gay is a choice, but she said she was attracted to the girl before she "chose" to be gay. She would have had to chose to be attracted to her to choose to be gay. what she chose was to be in a gay relationship, which people do everyday just like people choose to be in a straight relationship. Any comments?

2. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Don't worry about her, she's just a YouTube whore who likes to troll for views. She's said so many things in other videos (whether it be with other Youtubers or her own videos) that contradicts herself. She knows how to work the system really well, she knows that it's a hot topic and that plucking a few nerves can get her a ton of views.

3. Folieadeux

She literally states in some of her videos that she makes troll videos for views, so just don't bother watching her, cause lots of the things she says are toxic!

She also made a really horrible video against animal rights, and is just a bleh person.

That video you're talking about is the stupidest thing ever; it's like James Franco saying that he is gay but not attracted to guys (I forgot the whole story but it was the dumbest thing ever as well)