1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer anyone?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MusicIsLife, Nov 18, 2008.

1. MusicIsLife

Does anyone else absolutely love them?

Ive been obsessed with Amanda's solo project for the past little while :slight_smile:

2. Davey

Yes!
    my sister showed me their music and we both feel in love.
    I haven't heard a lot of Amanda's solo music but I'm sure its awesome!

3. PenAndInk

I love The Dresden Dolls. They're both so passionate about their music, you can just feel it. I haven't looked into Amanda's solo work much either, but I'll have to get on that. :slight_smile:

4. I actually bought "Who Killed Amanda Palmer" on sheer impulse and I've been hooked on it ever since. Love the way she plays piano. Haven't heard any of The Dresden Dolls' work, but I'm sure it's just as good. :slight_smile:

5. Apocalypte

I've liked the Dresden Dolls for years. Girl Anachronism is in my top 10 all-time most played songs. I actually don't have Amanda Palmer's solo album though, I should yoink it, but then again I acquired a load of stuff at the weekend and I'm still working through all of that.

6. tomfromeds

The Dresdon Dolls rock!! They are the most amazing band, if u can call them that, ever!