1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are You Ready For Ant-Man?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WolfyFluff, Apr 18, 2015.

1. WolfyFluff

WolfyFluff Guest

2. MisterTinkles

I like Paul Rudd. I always thought his talent was always more than the roles he got.

Can't wait.

3. QuixoticSJ

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Honestly, I'm not excited about the casting. I think Rudd's best roles are comedic. Now I'm coming from a 1980s perspective on the character, and I don't see any correlation with that Hank Pym/Ant-Man, but I understand that reboots and such have resulted in new interpretations. Still, Rudd doesn't strike me as hero, scientist, or action movie star. Just my 2 cents. I'll watch it out of curiously, and hope I'm pleasantly surprised, as I was with GotG.

TTFN

4. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm going to watch it...

5. randomly me

randomly me Guest

We are still waiting for our deadpool movie Marvel...maybe you could have done that one first.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

No.

That atrocity in the Wolverine movie was horrible. I don't know if I could trust Marvel with that. That was FUCKIN' embarrassing.

And I actually like Deadpool.

7. randomly me

randomly me Guest

You are right.No one could ever make a deadpool movie that's worth him (least of all marvel)
    I guess wade will just have to brake the forth wall come into our reality and make his movie himself