1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cinema Bizarre [My New Favourite Band]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Choucho, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Choucho

So, I was scuttling about the internet the day before yesterday, up to my usual youtubery when I decided to look up a group I discovered maybe 2-3 weeks ago; Aural Vampire. I watched their music video, and in the "related videos" box I saw something called "Forever or Never - Cinema Bizarre"

I guessed that they were a rock group by their name, and as such they wouldn't be my type at all (Aural Vampire is a Japanese techno group for those who are wondering what IS my type of music) but I found out I was only half right.

Yes, they were indeed a rock group, but they are one which has become, in less that 24 hours, my favourite group. They're from Germany, but all their songs are in English. The band is made up of five members; Kiro (bass), Shin (drums), Strify (lead singer), Yu (guitar), and Luminor (keybord & vocals). Kiro, Strify, and Yu met at an anime/manga convention, and met the other two members over the internet.

Kiro
    [​IMG]

Shin
    [​IMG]

Strify
    [​IMG]

Yu
    [​IMG]

Luminor
    [​IMG]

Anyway. I as I was listening to their songs, I came across one called "Spaceman" and on of the lines of the bridge says;
    "The sickening taste of homophobic jokes" and my heart leapt a beat. They were actually outspokenly pro-gay. I was later browsing their myspace profiles, and saw a message on the lead singer's profile asking people to vote no on prop 8. And then today, I was watching a slideshow of band photos on youtube, and I was shocked (and delighted) to find two pictures of two of the members (Luminor & Yu) kissing. A fan commented on the video saying that, in fact, they all are gay or bisexual.

I couldn't be happier right now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Forever Or Never (MV)
    Escape To The Stars (MV)
    Love Songs (They Kill Me) (MV)

2. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    haha I love them!!!!! Strify is like sex on legs and I really hope they're gay ^_^
    They rule!!! xD
    My fav song by them is Forever Or Never. Its so epic :grin:

3. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I just listened to Forever or Never~!~! The music video is A-W-E-S-O-M-E~!~! :grin:

4. Choucho

[YAY! Katz and Behling like them! <3333]

Okay, here's just some random discography information for you all. I highly recommend this band (obviosuly) but, I'd like to suggest that you at least check out their lyrics.
    If you do check them out and like them, please post a reply to let us know! I'm on a mission to share these guys with as much people as I can. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also! The band, and each of the individual members have a myspace account. If you'd like to see them, just go to myspace and type in "Cinema Bizarre". The individual accounts are in the band account's "top friends".

Hmm, I dunno what else to say. If you've got any questions about them, or their music, I don't really know all that much but I'll answer any questions if I can. >.>

[​IMG]
    Final Attraction
    01 Lovesongs (They Kill Me)
    02 How Does It Feel
    03 Silent Scream
    04 Get Off
    05 Forever Or Never
    06 Escape To The Stars
    07 After The Rain
    08 She Waits For Me
    09 I Don't Believe
    10 The Way We Are
    11 Dysfunctional Family
    12 Heavensent
    13 Angel In Disguise
    14 The Silent Place

[​IMG]
    Lovesongs (They Kill Me)
    01 Lovesongs (They Kill Me) (Album Version)
    02 Lovesongs (They Kill Me) (Hot Like Me, Freak Like Me Club Mix By Guéna Lg)
    03 Lovesongs (They Kill Me) (Extended Remix By Ian Coolmans)
    04 Lovesongs (They Kill Me) (Iamx Remix)

[​IMG]
    Forever Or Never
    01 Forever or never (Radio Version)
    02 Forever or never (Alternative Radio Rockin' Beatzarre Remix)
    03 Forever or never (Fat Tony Crews Night Shower Remix)
    04 Forever or never (Beatzarre Remix)
    05 Forever or never (Video)

[​IMG]
    Escape To The Stars
    01 Escape To The Stars (Radio Version)
    02 The Other People
    03 Escape To The Stars (Rough Edge Mix)
    04 Escape To The Stars (Extended Version)
    05 Lovesongs (They Kill Me) (IAMX Remix)
    06 Escape To The Stars (Video)