1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Dream Will Do

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jamie, May 26, 2007.

1. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    As some of you may know (anyone from the UK) and also anyone who may also recieve the BBC1 Channel. We've currently got a programme running called "Any Dream Will Do". It's a hunt for someone to play the role of Joseph in Joseph's Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat in what will be a big west end production.

For more info check out the website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/joseph

Now this sort of show isn't usually my thing but there's something about this musical that has got me dragged in. I guess the question being... does Australia, America, etc currently have anything similar for the musical side of things (rather than say American Idol)??? I for one will be wanting tickets to see Joseph.. especially if he's the fit one I want to win :tongue:

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

lol yer i seen an advert on dat but not gonna watch it tho

3. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    lol didn't think I would, until I caught a random 5 mins of it and thought it was ace! Some fit Joseph's on it :wink:

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

That musical is timeless, and the music very catchy and memorable. There is also a lot of energy in the show if it is done well.

I saw it when Jason Donovan was Joseph, except at that time he was in court suing Hello magazine for saying he was gay (I still think he is but anyway...) so there was a stand-in. It was an excellent show, with a lot of fit guys!

There is also a DVD of it available starring Donny Osmond which I think is really good, though some reviewers on Amazon are not so keen. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Joseph-Amaz...8-9770307?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1180255162&sr=1-1

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Too much guys makes me cba watchin