1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got a free iPod today :o

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MusicIsLife, Nov 25, 2008.

1. MusicIsLife

I went to best buy today to get a new cell phone. I'm seeing Cobra Starship [Again] tomorrow, so i quite literally needed one, i didnt want to borrow my moms again.

So anyway i went in, and i asked for a green LG Rumor, and i bumped my plan up to a 3 year so that i could get the phone for free. So then the girl told me while she was activating it that they have a promo on right now where when you sign a 3-year contract on a new phone you get a free ipod shuffle.

So i am now the proud owner of Stacy the blue iPod Shuffle :slight_smile:

2. Choucho

Whoa. o__o That's quite a deal you got there. You're very lucky, and if I weren't vehemently against the iPod, I would probably think you much more so. XD

Congrats, in any case!

3. MusicIsLife

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thanks, and why are you against iPods?

4. starfish

I have an iPod shuffle and I love it. Nice simple and easy to use. I had an iPod nano but I sold because I did not like it. The interface was just too interactive. I just want to push play and forget about it.

I've had both the gen 1 and gen 2 shuffles. I liked the gen 1 better, the gen 2 is just too small and I keep losing the thing.

5. davo-man

Yay, awesome deal :grin:...I've gone from an iPod vid (30 gb) to a white 16 gb iPhone and am loving every moment of it...Literally, I have not had a problem with them, not when I jailbroke it :grin:

(knock on wood :wink: )

6. Kimi

Nice!!!

Though... I probably couldn't stand same phone for 3 years lol

7. Nitro

Shock and horror! Cellphones aren't really the land of great technical innovation (unless you are talking about the so called "smart" phones). If it makes and receives calls, why get rid of it? Are you by any chance related to the consumer monster?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UErPxYZb0M[/YOUTUBE]