1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Gag in a comedy

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by pirateninja, Nov 28, 2008.

1. pirateninja

What, in your opinion, has been the best comedy gag?

As much as I love South Park, I think one of the funniest things I have ever seen is from an old UK tv show called Open All Hours. Seriously, if you haven't seen it, look it up, it is absolutely brilliant :grin:

But the certain gag in mind is when the main character, Arkwright, is spraying himself before his love interest is coming over, he takes one look at the aerosol and says "Furniture polish?"

I honestly can't remember laughing more at a joke. I'm sniggering right now just thinking of it. :grin:

So go on, what single gag in a Comedy has made you laugh the most?

2. Dave

The Gateau from the Chateau from 'Allo 'Allo

[YOUTUBE]QF_cB9AfNKA[/YOUTUBE]

One of my all time favourite scenes.

3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been watching Red Dwarf for as long as I can remember, and there are so many moments from that show that crack me up every time. One of my favourites:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fCoYT3nM-M[/YOUTUBE]

There isn't a shorter version, so just the first minute. "She'll never leave Fred and we know it."

#3 Maddy, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  4. Ronnie92

Martin, from the 90's, Hilarious.

My favorite gag was when they went on an island vacation that did not go as planned. The funniest bit was when they thought they saw a puppy in their room, was just a huge rat lol. The next 3 minutes are them running around smashing into walls and beating up what was obviously a stuffed animal. Best moment ever :grin: